Chapter 12: Its not jealousy

I looked down at my bracelet and smiled. Me and Mr. Monroe. Offical. Finally. I giggled when the red stone twinkled under the light of the cafeteria. Jinxx threw a french fry at my cheek. "I always knew it was Jayy!" He smiled proudly. "How?" I asked a bit clueless. Ashley scoffed. "Your kidding right?" Andy smirked. "IT WAS TOTALLY OBVIOUS!" CC yelled out while balancing a fry on this upper lip. "The way you looked at him, the way he looks at you. Not to mention the way you two act together" Jinxx said and the guys agreed. Well all the guys except Jake.

I nodded my head and held my hands up. "Okay okay! I got it!" "Got what?" A familiar deep voice said behind me. Jayy sat next to him and of course by his side was no other than Jeffree. I bit the inside of my lip and mentally sighed. I really dont have anything against the guy. Its just ... Well im not really sure what it is about him. "Alright guys! I need your help with some lyrics." Jeffree said while taking out a small notebook.

I groaned a bit "Again?"

"Yes but this song is one of my older ones...its just this part doesnt feel right." Jeffree said slowly.

"Then sing it to us." Andy said with a smile.

Jeffree opened his tiny notebook and looked through it. He blushed a little then started singing quietly. "I always go non stop get 'em in my hot rod give em give em what they want then i drop it like a bomb. Tell em what they wanna hear make them lips disappear. Honey drippin in your ear. You wanna lick im right here"

He paused then Jayy elbowed him softly to continue. Jeffree smiled then went on "But i dont really want that complicated hot mess. I think i got a..." He stopped then sighed. "Now im stuck" We were silent for a moment then Jayy turned to Jeffree. "I think i got a crush the swallowed up my heart fast" Jayy said then Jeffree nodded his head smiling and continued. "I think i need an xray or maybe just a neck brace i had to take a double take." Jeffree put a finger on Jayys chest "You hit me in the best place." Then they both paused and chuckled.

"That sounds awesome to me!" Andy said.

I pulled Jayy closer to me and spoke quietly. "It sounded ok..."

Jake leaned over to my ear "Someones jealous..." I elbowed his side and he groaned. I am no where near jealous! Well...erm ... At least i dont think i am...

****

Jake was walking me home again but only because Jayy once again drove Jeffree home after school. They were kinda in a hurry to leave i mean when the last bell rang they just ran out of class and into the parking lot then off to his house. Jayy didnt even say goodbye...but... Im sure he was just distracted or whatever. Heh...yeah it just slipped his mind...no big deal. I rubbed my bracelet as Jake wrapped his arm around me. "No big deal..."