Chapter 22: The Dance

Dahvies POV

I stood in the mirror and fixed my shirt a little. I was wearing black skinnies, black converse and a formal jacket and white dress shirt along with a loose black slick tie. I looked myself over making sure my dyed fully black hair was ok and my eyeliner was alright.

I didnt really want to go but i really didnt have a choice. The guys were going to preform for the entire night and this was the last dance of my entire school year. I wanted to have fun and take my mind off of things.

I sighed then grabbed my keys, ran downstairs and walked out. I went over to my motorcycle right after I locked the front door. I looked up and stared into the stars. Tonight was so beautiful, the stars, the full moon, everything made me think tonight was going to be promising. I stared at a star and crossed my fingers. "Please let my plan work."

Jayys POV

I leaned on my front porch waiting for Jeffree. He begged me day and night to go to the prom. But knowing the guys....they probably convinced Dahvie to go. But to be truthful .... Im looking forward to seeing him. I miss him and all I want to do is hold him and kiss him all over. Why is this? Well because Im still in love with him.

Jeffree pulled into my driveway and I ran up to his car in my Red skinnies, black dress shirt and silk red tie. When I got into the car I have to say I was a bit shocked. Jeffree was wearing a short black and pink dress clinged to his body. "Excited?" He asked and I nodded and smiled. He pulled out of the driveway and drove towards the school. I glanced out the window and sighed while gripping onto my skinnies. Jeffree turned to me and smiled, "Don't worry Jayy. It's going to be fun. By the end of the night there Will be blood on the dancefloor." I smiled a bit and nodded. Dahvie, here I come.

Dahvies POV

I parked my motorcycle and walked over to the entrance of the auditorium. When i walked in I had to say I was a bit shocked. It was decorate with balloons and streamers everywhere. The dancefloor was filled with people dancing. Im guessing I was late considering people were already in full party mode. I looked over to the stage and the guys were playing. 'Fallen Angels' I think its called. When Andy saw me a wide smile crept its way onto his lips. Then his focus turned to the front door.

Jayys POV

I jumped out the car and stood in front of the Auditorium. And for the first time I got butterflies. I nervously laughed and looked over at Jeffree. "Ready?" He asked and held onto my arm, making me wince a little. I chuckled and nodded. "Nope. A...yes... I dont know."

He smiled and pulled me into the building. It was amazing in here. I looked around and smiled then looked over at the stage. The guys were playing best than they ever had. Im guessing they saw me because of the smile already on their faces grew. I glanced over at the drinks table and my stomach felt like it twisted and turned. There he was.

I looked to my side for Jeffree but he was already off in the dancing crowd. I looked back over at Dahvie and started to panic when he glanced back at me. My heart was racing while we just stared at each other with blank faces.

When i finally came back to my senses I turned around and walked to the opposite side of the auditorium. He looked so ... beautiful... God I miss him so much. But somehow I feel like we will never be together again. I leaned on the wall and sighed. The music slowly ended then a familiar voice came to the stage. "Erm.. Hey."

I looked over at the stage and saw Dahvie standing there awkwardly and the guys moving their stuff back making a little room. They walked and sat on the stairs on each side of the stage. "Alright well. Theres something I wanna say to someone who ment ... Well means the world to me. But before I do that I want to sing something I wrote."

I raised an eyebrow and smiled a bit, "Sing?" Jeffree walked over to me with his black cup. "What is he doing?" I asked slowly. Jeffree smiled and took a sip of his drink, "Winning you back."

Dahvies POV

I took a deep breathe then the music started. I smiled a little then started singing,

"Eternal pain, something I will take to my grave.... 

Your memory is an image I just can't erase..."

I closed my eyes slightly and sang with a little more emotion,

"I spend my life always walking in the shadows 

Scared, alone, locked away inside my castle."

I looked over at Jayy,

"And when you love something, they say set it free 

If it don't come back...it wasn't meant to be."

I jumped and started dancing around smiling while the music beat picked up, 

"I destroy everything I touch 

Even things I love too much 

I am cursed with these hands 

They will never understand 

I don't want to let you go 

Incomplete and all alone"

I reached out my hand to the dancing crowd. I smiled wide when i saw Jayys eyes shine a bit and jaw drop.  

"Here I am waiting for my sacred true love 

With these hands that will reach out like a scarecrow... 

And When you love something, they say set it free 

And if it don't come back, it wasn't meant to be"

I went on singing to chorus two more times then sat at the edge of the stage and the music slowed down, 

"Uh oh uh oh... 

I'm incomplete and all alone 

Uh oh uh oh... 

I don't want to let you go."

I took a deep breathe then stared directly at Jayy when the song completely ended and suprisingly people clapped. When the clapping died down I took another deep breathe, "Jayy...please come back to me. I know you dont believe in fairy tales but if you did i would be your knight in shining armor." His cheeks turned a deep pink and i continued, "I dont want you to worry about anything. If theres anything worrying you I will take care of it. I'll make it disappear. I'd do anything for you. I love you so much and have been a complete disaster without you. Im lovestruck Jayy. I need you. I was stupid for letting you go and I swear I will make you the happiest man on earth. But... But only if you please... please... Will please you come back to me?"