33 (ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ)

Tbh I'm not good at writing these kinda content, and it makes me insecure? I'm sorry if it doesn't turn out to be something that you guys were expecting. I can't just put myself to write a 'sadist daddy' smut without feeling uncomfortable, know that I'm stepping out of my safe zone to do something for y'all. Please leave a comment as an appreciation towards the writer ♥️ I like it when y'all comment.

Thank you and enjoy

⚠️ Warning?¿ ⚠️ 

__________________

__________________

"Take off your clothes"

Taehyung wasn't wild, not one bit, he was passionate, sensual, seductive too, yet not enough to make the younger feel burdened about their situation.

Jeongguk on the other hand felt nervous. He was horny, very horny, but that didn't stop him from being embarrassed or scared. One: because his roommate had caught him fingering himself; Two: because he had agreed to his roommates offer.

It wasn't easy, but he wanted it, not because he saw a wet dream and was completely aroused, but because he had wanted to have it since very long, he was craving his roommate, his ex best friend, and it was definitely not just some form of lust.

"Taehyungie... I-", Jeongguk stammered as the older lightly shoved him outside the restroom and against a wall, trapping his small frame between his build arms, "Baby, we'll stop if you don't feel like continuing, okay?", the tattooed boy continued staring at him with huge eyes, blinking a few times, before nodding.

Taehyung smiled a little before moving closer to the cute shivering boy and placing a soft kiss on his forehead, "I'll help you get off with your load first.", he trailed his lips down, kissing every inch of his face, leaving his lips untouched and going down from his jaw to his neck. Jeongguk closed his eyes trying to feel the sensation build in and boost his arousal, enjoying every bit of affection he was receiving.

Taehyung's lips were soft, softer than Jeongguk's milky baby smooth skin, and they felt good, so good that the younger wanted to drown in the feeling of being kissed all over. He wrapped his arms around the older's neck and pulled him closer, one hand circling around his head until he was holding softly onto his hair, pushing his face deeper in the crook of his neck, "w-we-we're friends"

Taehyung didn't reply, he continued sucking onto the younger's neck, occasionally biting on the skin, licking and trailing the process further to his collarbone, "F-Feels good- uh- ah-", Taehyung nibbled harder on the same spot before pulling away, making the tattooed boy whine, "Why'd you stop?"

Jeongguk was disappointed and confused. Taehyung seemed deep in thoughts, not answering his question, staring in space, making the younger move forward and place a soft kiss on his cheek, "What's wrong?", Taehyung looked at him and blinked a few times, "I- I- I'm..", he breathed out his nervousness and connected their foreheads, staring deeply into the youngers mesmerising eyes, before trailing them down to his lips.