67

Anyways 🥺 -

__________________

__________________

The most frustrating thing about this auction to Jeongguk was, the collective group of hotties he had admired a while ago continuously betting more money than him. All he had hoped to do was save the weeping boy standing behind the bars, but oh goodness gracious, that mother fucking fuck would not stop raising his amount.

Jimin felt like the other group was similar to theirs, sitting with no intention to buy but save. The amount of money being spitted in air was no joke, at some point, he had to warn jeongguk about how people might catch up to their bluff and actually check their wallets.

Jeongguk didn't listen. "500 thousand dollars", he raised his number tag and smirked at the man, who seemed barely affected by his childish presence.

"500 thousand dollars by the this gentleman, is anyone willing to bet more? Five hundred thousand dollars one, Five hunde-"

"1 million dollars.", By now, Jeongguk had turned furious, his face glowing red as he gritted his teeth at the man, who- just to annoy jeongguk, had copied his previous smirk.

Something clicked.

Jeongguk had seen that smirk somewhere.

______________________

"Is this necessary?", Taehyung asked.

Soyeon shook her head and gave him an empathetic smile, "You do not have to do this."

Taehyung stared at her warily before sighing, "I'm talking about this multi coloured suit. Is it necessary?", he pointed at himself, more like- the clothes wrapped over his body, "I look like a stereotypical gay villain who's behind the male protagonist."

"You are Gay.", Taeyang rolled his eyes while fixing the tie around his collar.

"I'm bisexual."

"That's the same thing."

Taehyung snorted, "No, it's not!"

"You guys quarrel like y'all have been in an unhappy marriage for 40 years."

Taeyang snorted. Taehyung blushed.

"Who would be in a relationship with this bald puta?", "I'm not 40!"

Taehyung gasped, "Jeongguk is!", he exclaimed defensively.