31

So the chapter ain't edited, which means I haven't read it after writing it. so please be generous and don't point out mistakes, because I'm tired of correcting them.

AND.. Comments are always appreciated, which most of y'all never leave, thinking it doesn't affect my poor heart (:

______________

Taehyung was fine.

He was smiling at the television one second and yelling the other, he threw his bowl of pop corn towards the wall as Mr.Crabs pointed his non existential finger at Plankton, constantly stating that he stole the formula, the next thing he knew he was biting his nails as plankton got taped on the table, "Oh my god! I can't take the torture.", Mr.Krabs smiled evilly at plankton and said 'knock knock.', Taehyung shook his head repeatedly asking the little creature to stop, pulling his hair later as plankton replied with 'Jimmy who?'

"Jimmy BACK MY FORMULER, PLANKTON.", Taehyung shook his head wildly, jumping off the couch, looking around with fear, and then running around the house with his hands in the air as spongebob started laughing. He eventually hit a wall and fell, instantly curling up in a ball, crying his eyes out, and after a minute standing up and walking back towards the couch.

Taehyung was totally fine.

A week ago Jeongguk got discharged from the hospital but was asked to rest, that made him and his roommate close again. Taehyung was nervous about the fact that Taeyang had asked Jeongguk on a date, but not seeing any such topic being brought up by the younger in the week made him happy. Although, Jeongguk barely was active on sex mate, telling constantly that WhatsApp was better, when asked on Wednesday by Taehyung why did he leave him on seen and didn't reply for a total number of 3 days, the boy replied with a 'What are you talking about Tae? We talk on WhatsApp every day!"

Goddamn!

Taehyung was so fucking okay!

They started behaving like best friends again and Taehyung thought that Jeongguk finally realised he can't stay away from the attractive face living under the same roof as his, until this morning, when the younger walked up to him in the kitchen with a pouty face, holding two sweaters in each of his hands, "I'm going on a date with Taeyang, which one will get me laid?"

The dish Taehyung was scrubbing had fallen down and hadn't shattered in pieces since it wasn't glass, but his eyes were wide and it felt like jeongguk was asking him if he was ready to give him his soul. He melodramatically swayed his hands in air and jumped towards the boy, pointing towards the green sweater that looked worn out, he smiled sweetly like a mother before patting the youngers head and kissing his hair, "My Gukkie is growing up!"

Taehyung was so fucking okay that he wanted to slash his teddy bear stuff toy into pieces. And so he did, "WHY IS HE YET NOT HOME?", he yelled maniacally and pulled out the brown stuffed animal's right eye, which was labelled 'Taeyang', by him, "You bitch, I'm hotter than you.", he angrily spat, "And I'm the main face of Gucci, what are you, huh? A waiter? A cashier? A toilet cleaner? A post man?"

"Jeongguk here thinks I'm modelling for Gucci, I really want to tell him that it's not true, but he looks so cute while talking about it. I can actually go for modelling, I'm the brand ambassador after all.", Taehyung spit his tea out and tried to play cool by placing his hand on his mouth, "I think you're working under me? We chose you as our main male model just a few days ago, Congratulations dude!", is this Taehyung's actual fate?

Taeyang had just walked inside their apartment after 5 hours of outing with Jeongguk, saying that he had come to drop off his date. Such a gentleman! Gag! Taehyung internally threw up.