40

I'm sad! Y'all are so fucking sweet 😔 I don't even deserve you guys 🤧 tysm for sticking to this piece of shit which I call a story. Your comments made me sob ♥️

 Your comments made me sob ♥️

_______________

Hoseok proposed to Yoongi.

The set of weeks that passed by were quite depressing for Taehyung. Jeongguk had moved out with his boyfriend. He wasn't sure if it happened because of their little intimate session or if jeongguk was serious about Taeyang, any way it was like a nuisance to him, it kept him wide awake all night long, and sadder as days passed by.

The shooting for his upcoming drama was going smoothly, until his role got shifted. From the supporting role, he was directly moved in on playing as the second lead. Also his position in his modelling career took a huge step forward, lifting him up from nothing to everything. He was famous. All his social media accounts were deleted by his label, including his profile on 'sex mate', because of his rising fame. Taehyung wasn't sure if it was a miracle or a dream, he didn't know how did he receive all that in such small amount of time. It was pleasant at first, he liked all the special treatment he was receiving, his fanbase had spread wider, making him insta famous with 5M followers being added within a week since the account got started. His company had provided him a new luxurious apartment two weeks ago, and it took them a day to shift him in there with all his belongings.

The first week was normal, mostly consisting of Taehyung smiling like an idiot while preparing his signature that he'd use as his autograph. He had signed for his 158 fans that day. It was tiring but nonetheless it made him happy. As the second week came by, he realised that he was sleep deprived and was over working himself. In the third week he found himself locked in his apartment crying and scared because of the few paparazzi's- who had been stalking him since the dawn had risen. The fourth week was hazardous, he missed Jeongguk, he missed food, he missed Jimin, he missed his past happy self.

He would constantly meet Taeyang during his shoots- who would take every opportunity he got to remind Taehyung that Jeongguk was his.

Taehyung was tired. Tired of every little thing happening around him. And that is why the news of Hoseok and Yoongi getting married felt so joyful. He was quick to call in and tell his manager to clear all his schedules of the upcoming week, because he was going to New York for a destination wedding. Surprisingly, he didn't get lectured upon and the company actually did what they were asked to do.

Taehyung had sneaked out of his apartment the previous night and had crashed at Hoseok's, to congratulate him and Yoongi on the wedding. It was going well until Jeongguk showed up with his boyfriend, looking like he had just walked out of a salon; with clean hydrated  skin, scarlet fluffy hair and probably light makeup which looked almost unnoticeable. His clothes were branded and he looked happy. Jeongguk was fucking glowing like a god damn disney princess.

Taehyung's anxiety got worse when Taeyang handed the engaged couple an apple gift hamper. Not the red or green apples.

The white boxes of different electronics inside the huge basket looked scary, Hoseok himself looked burdened, Taehyung didn't see that though, he was busy drowning in embarrassment thinking about how he had gifted them a set of binoculars. 'It'd be helpful for them in New York when they tour around.', he was so proud of himself when he had thought of gifting them that, but now it just felt like all his confidence was thrown in a dump yard, which was mixed with self pity and isolation.