18

I haven't edited this part so bare with my poor grammar and writing skills 👋

_______________________

Jungpapi🔥
I hate everyone, like literally every fucking individual breathing on this goddamn planet except you

Taeconda💦
Everything okay?

Jungpapi🔥
People judge so easily...
I just hate everything

Taeconda💦
What happened?

Jungpapi🔥
Do you think I'm a freak?

Taeconda💦
What's wrong babe? Are you crying?

Jungpapi🔥
No

________

Taehyung lowered the brightness of his cellphone and thrusted his head out of his blanket. Jeongguk's body was completely wrapped in a bunny blanket, the brightness of his phone from within the layer of thin sheet lightning the room a little, as his chest heaved up and down. He was sniffling, and typing furiously from how his hands moved inside. Taehyung sat up and saw the boy stiffen, as if he was scared that the other might find out about his existence inside the room, just like the ones in a horror movie.

"Jeon, you okay?", jeongguk didn't reply, "Hey! are you crying?", Taehyung pulled the covers from over the boys head, his eyes were completely shut, and his mouth was parted, he was pretending to be asleep.

The older placed his hand on the younger's cheeks and shifted closer, "What's wrong gukkie?"

There were tear stains below jeongguks eyes, his nose red and lips dry, he probably thought that Taehyung wouldn't be able to see it in the dark, but oh boi! he was so wrong.

Taehyung laid down close to the younger and wrapped his arms around the boys slim waist, "What's wrong gukkie?", he muttered softly and turned the boy, so that they were facing each other.

Jeongguk didn't move a muscle, "what's wrong baby?", Taehyung saw the hair on the younger's neck stand, and goosebumps spread throughout his arms, "It's okay.", he pulled him closer, till his face was squished in his chest, "don't cry."

Taehyung felt the younger relaxing in his arms, making him sigh in relief, "Just sleep okay. We'd talk tomorrow.", he closed his eyes and let his grip on the others waist loosen, and just then he felt him move a little.

Taehyung didn't realise that Jeongguk was still holding onto his cellphone, and typing away like his life depended on it. After a while he felt the boy keep his phone somewhere on the bed and move closer to Tae.

Taehyung heard a small cute giggle, leaving a trail of hot breath on his chest, making his muscles relax and eyes grow heavy until he finally fell asleep

________

Jungpapi🔥
TAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OMFGGGGGGGG
CRUSH FUCKING ALERT 🚨
IM CUDDLING MY ROOMMATE📢
THE KIM TAEHYUNG IS FUCKING CUDDLING ME📣
FUCKING WAKE UP BITCHGGG💤
FANGIRLL WITH ME 😫🤯🤬
IM THIS 👌 CLOSE TO LOOSING IT ALL AND KISSING HIM ON THE SPOT🥺
GOD HAVE SOME MERCY HIS CHEST IS SO HARD AND BROAD🤩
HES SO FUCKING MASCULINE
I CAN FEEL HIS DICK ON MY THIGHS 🌚
CHOKE ME WITH THAT THIC DONG MISTER 💪🏻
JHGTEWDVJUYTFHNYTFVJRFCCVFR
RIP JEONGGUK 🗿
YOU BETTER PLAY EPIPHANY ON MY FUNERAL SIS 😔

_______________________