Chapter 6: The Kwami Ball

Marnette's POV.

In The Morning

"Tikki, where are we going?" I was giggling like I used to do with Chat, that just made me sad. "All the kwamis and I were able to plan a ball in honor of you and Chat. Trix is bringing Alya, Waze is bringing Nino, and Pollen is bringing Chloe." My mouth dropped, it was amazing. "We try to do it every year, but most of the time it's just us kwamis and not the owners. Normally at the end of the ball the heroes unmask but this time Pollen is going to take Chloe back home and the others will unmask. Oops."

"I have to make dresses for me and Alya, and suits for Chat and Nino." I thought of Chat and shed a tear. 

"When is the ball?" I was hoping it would be enough time for me to make them. "In two months. I knew you would want to make the outfits so I told everyone, but Pollen said that Chloe has several outfits that go with Queen Bee, so don't worry." Tikki said, but I wasn't going to make her a dress anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Weeks Before The Ball

"Hey, Alya can you and Nino come over to get your dress and suit for the Kwami Ball in two weeks?" I asked her over the phone. "Okay, I'll be there in five see you then." Alya said. "See you then, Alya." I said then hung up the phone.  

I went to the balcony and called, "Chat! Chaatt! I wanted to talk to you about the Kwami Ball that's in two weeks! Please I made the suit for you and a mask of course just like the others!" I stayed there waiting for him but he didn't show, but Alya did, she took the suit and dress, left and I waited for Chat. 

It wasn't a school night so I stayed up till 3 a.m. waiting for him but he didn't come. "Tikki, what if I was to hard on him the last time we saw each other and told him not to come here for two months?"

"Chat, please, come here I'm sorry." I sat down and started to cry, I hurt him so much, What have I done? "Princess please don't cry not because of me." I heard a slight purr from him. I looked up and smiled and started to wipe away my tears at seeing him. 

Adrien's POV. 

"Come here, Princess." I was so happy to see her and hold her again, after so long. "Chat, I'm so so..." I stopped her with the kiss I wanted to give her oh so long ago. "I know, Princess." I was so happy at this point.

"What did you want again, Princess." I was to focused on the pain in her voice. I held her so close and she just stayed close to my chest. "I'm still mad at you, Chat." I looked down in shock and let her go. "I wanted to tell you that the suit I made for the Kwami Ball is ready for you." She looked down "Yeah, okay." I was a little angry at her and at the same time I fell in love all over again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Adrien's

"Wow.....this is purr-fect, she is purr-fect." The suit was amazing. The jacket and pants were pure black but the jacket had three large green paw prints on the right side. The shirt was a dark purple that was almost black. No tie. She understood that I don't like to be tied up. The mask was pure black as well, she also made cat ears, she said she would help me get my hair just right. 

"Well, The ball is going to be fun now isn't it?" Plagg was to busy with something else. "I've got to go to Mari's Adrien." Plagg told me and I told him it was okay, I trusted him and Mari with my life.

Plagg came back with a black mask with two small green paw prints on the right side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Day of The Kwami Ball

I put on the suit, mask, and ears. Plagg put on his smaller mask and we went to the Kwami Ball. Plagg led the way. 

As soon as I got in the ballroom Plagg flow to the other kwamis and talked to Tikki and Pollen were the only ones I recognize. I saw my princess talking to Rena Rouge and Carapace. "Ladybug can I talk to you for a second?" I called and I loved the look on her face when I called. She is so beautiful. "Yes, Chat." She looked up at me. I knew she was blushing but I couldn't see it because of her mask. 

"So, you going to fix my hair or not?" I was smiling the whole time. "Hey, why aren't you purring like usual? I like it when you purr." She smiled and embraced me and at that point I wanted to purr. 

Finally I'm at The Kwami Ball with my princess.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Adrien's screwed isn't he? This is so fun.