Chapter 13: Our Endgame

After about four to five months of planning Adrien and I were married. Bridgette had twins, a boy and a girl. She named them Riley and Alice. Liz and Adrian had four kids, Asher, Jade, Hunter, and Rudy. April and Mason had three kids, Amber, Millie, and Andi. Alya and Nino had three kids as well, Rena, Kaycee, and Reese. Adrien and I had two kids, Emma and Hugo. 

We defeated Hawk Moth who, turns out, was Gabriel Agreste.  We were able to find a way to wake up Emilie and she was able to see her grand-kids and daughters in-law. We got to keep Tikki and Plagg for emergencies, but we still got a cat. We named it Plagg because Plagg wanted something named after him and we weren't going to name our kid Plagg.

Our friends' kids would either come here for a sleep over or to Liz and Adrian's house because our houses were kinda big. Liz and I started our own clothing line together and every once in a while Adrien, Adrian, and Felix would model them, but when it came to the kids clothes, our kids were all over it. I finally ended up asking our friends why they hadn't talked to me or Adrien while we were in school, Mrs.B threatened to kick me out of the school if they ever talked to me again. 

I knew she was lying but I couldn't talk to them because they wouldn't talk to me. Here is something funny, Asher and Emma started going out and so did Jade and Hugo. Adrien and I ended up with eight grand-kids four from each kid. Liz and Adrian ended up with maybe fourteen grand-kids, four from Asher and Emma, four from Jade and Hugo, three from Hunter and Alice, and three from Rudy and Reese. 

So that's our endgame what's your's? 

---------------------------------------------------

Avengers Endgame coming soon, Captain Marvel out. Hope you guys liked the book but if you want more just put it in the comments what some chapters could be but for now the book is done.