Eight

Updating again because my mom surprised me with 5sos tickets!

I don't know if this chapter makes sense.. Also much shorter than previous chapters.

(Not proof read)
..

To have a day or two off was a win-lose situation for me.

A win because I wouldn't be pestered by doctors and could possibly let myself rest and heal, yet a lose because I'd have to manage through Jackson, who could potentially stunt the healing process.

I had only been home for two days but it felt refreshing in a strange way.

I was strictly told to limit any stress for the time whilst I was recovering. It wasn't usually an easy task with Jackson around, constantly screaming at me, but I was thankful that he didn't actually physically hurt me yet.

A different kind of change felt good for once.

However, it sadly didn't last long as Jackson was back to his usual self. Screaming for no apparent reason.

For some reason I was actually shocked when Jackson pushed me, not like he hasn't done it before, yet this time was different. This time seemed like he was actually setting out to hurt me.

I couldn't understand what I had did wrong for him to be like this. Did I deserve it?

Panic arose within me when I could feel blood quickly flowing from my nose, leaving me to wonder if it was broken. I could also feel a type of burning sensation in my forearm, which probably resulted in a scrape.

For the first time I realized that I had to leave him.

Not forever but just for tonight.

So as soon as he went to the kitchen, presumably to make a drink, I took my chance and bolted out the front door, not once looking back or stoping; just running.

When I felt that I was far enough I stopped running and looked up, collapsing to the ground in a fitful of sobs.

I realized that I was a good five blocks away from the hospital. But I promised myself that I wouldn't call the boys for something this. I needed to figure something out on my own for once.

Needed to stop relying on them.

A few more sobs escaped me once I realized that I didn't have my phone with me, stupidly forgetting it before I ran out. So calling someone else was out of the question.

I don't know how much time passed before a car, that looked fairly similar to Ashton's, stopped in front of me. At this point I didn't even care what was happening.

I was even more shocked to see it was indeed Ashton. "Do you need some he- Amelia!"

Within seconds he was in front of me moving my hands away from my battered face. "You're practically covered in blood! What happened?"

I gulped, "Nothing happened, Ash. It was an accident."

"Really? Because this 'accident' seems pretty damn intentional to me," he practically screamed. Leaving me to wonder if he was finally getting fed up with all my excuses.

Frankly I was too.

Yet at the same time I felt too afraid to speak up.