Unexpected Connection~11

(Kc's P.O.V.)

When I woke up the next morning I was laying alone in my bed, I slowly sat up and wondered to myself what kind of crazy ass dream was that I shook it off as I laughed to myself and headed into the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and kept thinking the whole time about the party last night and actually overreacting and dreaming about two of the sexiest celebrities actually following ME home of all people! I knew I must have gotten totally intoxicated to have crazy dreams like that. After I showered I dried my hair and brushed my teeth, I kept thinking I was hearing noises from the kitchenette, but I told myself that it was probably my brother that got kicked out of his house again by Nancy.

I went into my closet and grabbed a pair of jean cut-off shorts and my favorite tank top with Alice Cooper covering the front of it in his face paint holding his python around his neck. Then I slowly meandered to the kitchenette to see what my dumbass brother was making all that noise for. I peeked around the corner thinking about sneaking up on him, but I was the one that ended up getting the fuck shocked out of me! My brother was nowhere to be found, instead Klayton and Criss were in my kitchen making breakfast! Like they've known me their entire lives and made themselves at home. 

I couldn't stop staring blankly at them wondering if I wasn't dreaming about it...and they really did follow me home, what else did I fucking do that I don't remember. Criss turned around as he got the jug of orange juice from the fridge and asked if I slept ok as he kissed me on the cheek. But as I tried to speak no words would come to me. Criss just smiled at me and placed the juice and glasses on the tiny dining table I had. Klayton came out of the kitchenette holding three plates full of a hearty breakfast, he sat them down at each setting then came up behind me and kissed me on the cheek and said morning as he sat down and told us both to eat up before his awesome cooking got cold.

I sat down in between them at the table and slowly ate with them, still not believing what was happening in my life at this moment, but who was I to argue with it, I was probably the luckiest bitch in the world right now having these two handsome men in my apartment wanting to spend time with me. Breakfast was now over with and I kinda figured they both would be heading out now and going their separate ways, but they didn't, instead, they watched as I did the dishes, then they went into the living room and plopped on the couch. Klayton turned on the tv and watched cartoons, while Criss was checking his phone for any missed calls or messages.

That was until it got unsubtly quiet, Klayton gave a stretch and asked what were we going to do today. I looked at him blankly for a moment then asked them if they really wanted to hang out with me all day instead of being with their family or friends. Klayton gave me a silly look and said his friend was sitting on the other side of me, and his future wife was sitting in between them, so why wouldn't he want to spend all his time with us. I looked down at his remark because I knew I was as red as his hair. Criss interrupted the awkward moment and stated very clearly that I was no more his future wife than the man in the moon, and that I was his future wife. I had no words to say, these two guys were obviously trippin' on something, for fighting over a nobody like me I mean hell, I wasn't even that attractive.

Criss grabbed his keys out of his pocket and said we needed to walk back to the party building so he could get his car, then we could all go find something fun to do. I wanted to ask Criss about his son, but just as I was about to, his phone went off. So I gave him his privacy and had a colorful n somewhat silly conversation with Klayton. Criss caught up with us after he hung up and said it was just his brother telling him that Johnny was full of energy now that his grandma made cookies and he and Costa were having a hard time keeping up with the lil Tasmanian devil. 

Criss unlocked his car and cleared out Johnny's toys and tossed them in the back seat, then told us both to hop in, n that we were going to go find some fun and or trouble to get ourselves into, but first we had to make a side trip to his brother's house, to check on his lil energizer bunny to see what he can do about it before he ran his uncle's and grandma ragged. I hopped in the center as Klayton slid in the passenger seat, then Criss hauled ass to Costa's house. Once he pulled up at the very nice home, I got cold feet and suddenly had the urge to either shrink very small or disappear entirely, because I didn't belong here with celebrities and their families, and it was beginning to make me feel really insecure and out of place. 

Even though both of them ignored that tiny fact, Klayton pulled me out of the car and wrapped his arm around me as he sort of pulled me to the house. With Criss grabbing my hand and helping him pull me. We all entered the house but could see no one, all we could hear was a lil boy screeching and giggling, dogs barking, and a lot of heavy panting out towards the backyard.