Unexpected Connection~19

(Kc's P.O.V.)

Two months have come and gone, my brother Tommy and his new bride Nancy finally made the trip to Vegas to see me along with their three kids. Which was a very colorful family reunion. Criss and I were telling everyone that we were setting up our wedding date, which in turn set off many arguments within the family, it wasn't because they didn't like the idea...so much as they were just telling us that it was just a little too sudden for us to make such a life-changing decision on a whim. But Criss and I both knew what we wanted, and it was hardly a whim, we were madly in love with each other now, and Johnny was wanting us to get married as quickly as possible, he was just as excited and moreso than we were.

Criss just didn't want a little backyard wedding though, he wanted a wedding celebration worth remembering, he said it was going to be grander than any royal wedding that was ever hosted. I wasn't really wanting something that spectacular and expensive, but once Criss had his mind on something there was no telling him otherwise. He got all of his family involved in it and already had much of the prep work done. I was looking thru wedding dress catalogs when Criss came in and said I could look all I wanted, but my dress was already picked out and ordered. I tried telling him that the one that he picked out was way too much dress for me, and way too expensive just to wear for one day, but he kissed me on the cheek and said it was done and I was going to make that dress look perfect.

Criss sent for my brother and sister from New York along with his mom and brothers, then I also got to meet his cousins George, his niece Dimitra, his Aunt Poppy, and Aunt Stella, then I met many of his childhood friends that he invited to our wedding Scott Interrante being one of them, and of course, we couldn't have the wedding without Klayton gracing us with his presence and his hostile takeover of me for most of the morning. But he was happy for both of us, but he added that he was also a lot jealous of it not being him in the groom spot instead of Criss. I kissed him on the cheek and told him I loved him too.

The wedding was indeed spectacular, thousands of celebrities showed up for the event, and personally congratulated us, it was by far the biggest moment of my life. I never thought I would see so many famous people in one spot in my life! I met Alice Cooper, all the members of Kiss, Carrot-Top, Danny Koker of Kounts Customs, Sully as always was there, Jonathan Davis of Korn, Johnny Depp, and Orlando Bloom showed up, and so many others I could spend forever naming them all off. I was now fully dressed in the wedding gown Criss picked out for me, I had to admit it was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen, but I still thought it was way too much for a girl like me. My parents never showed up, so instead of being walked down the aisle by my father like it was supposed to be, my brother Tommy did the honors of giving me away to the groom.

The wedding day went perfectly and before I knew it the reception was over with and the afterparty has commenced where we ate, drank, and danced the evening away with our friends and family until it slowly died down as the night filled the sky. Everyone congratulated us before they left and added that we really did make a perfect couple. JD and Costa took went to bed early for they had a very long trip back to New York in the morning, because their kids' had school events to attend, and JD and Costa had to get back to their music store. Klayton and our mom Dimitra however, decided to stay there at Serenity and look after Johnny and the dogs until we got back from our honeymoon, that I had no idea we were even going to until our first night together as husband and wife. 

As we lay together snuggled up in each other's embrace we talked about where we would like to go for our honeymoon, me personally I didn't care as long as we were together, so we both decided to go to Fiji and do some major relaxing and loving on the several gorgeous islands for neither of us have ever been there and I for one really wanted to share that moment with him. So the next morning we packed up and said our goodbyes to our family, and said we'd send many pictures of our trip once we landed on the island. Klayton took us to the airport and once we boarded it was clear flying for the next several hours. We listened to music together and took a couple naps together, and just wrapped each other up in silly sexual conversation with each other until the flight attendant said it was landing time and that they hoped we enjoyed our private flight to the honeymoon resort. 

Once we got off the plane a cute little horse-drawn chariot waited for us to take us to our adorable cabana where we would be staying, it was so beautiful surrounded by sparkling sand, and clear waters, the place was filled with exotic birds of every color along with gardens of flowers that filled the area with sweet aromas. We took several pictures of the area along with selfie's together to show the family that we made it safely to our destination. But once we got to our cabana we laid our bags at the foot of our feather bed and crashed for a few hours, for the flight left us both drained from jet lag.