Unexpected Connection~16

(Criss's P.O.V.)

It was at that moment during our first kiss, that I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, it didn't come to mind that I've been standing there kissing her for a long time without turning her loose, but what the hell if she didn't like it she sure didn't show it and to be honest, I never wanted to take my lips away from her lips for they tasted like sweet honey and wild strawberries. I finally got the strength to part from her though just so I could see her reaction to the kiss we shared. Yes! score for the Mindfreak! She liked it as much as I did.

I was still holding onto her hand, I knew she was expecting me to go back to my brother's house, but I so wanted to stay and ask her to stay, but then I thought to myself that maybe it was too soon for a sleepover, I couldn't believe it, I Criss Angel was hesitant for the first time in my life! And was afraid of making the wrong decision and losing my chance with her altogether, so I gave a tiny sigh and kissed her hand and told her goodnight. But instead of just leaving I stood on the sidewalk and watched and waited until she made it to the door and went inside, I gave her a final smile and wave, but on the inside, I longed for her even more and didn't know if I had the strength to leave.

Tommy was sitting in his window with it fully opened while he was smoking, and watched how I was reacting to her leaving my side and going in the house alone. I lowered my head in mild defeat of my emotions and headed to my car. Tommy hopped out of the window and as I was getting into my car, he hopped in the passenger seat and told me that I must be a real puss for not asking her to let me spend the night with her. I looked at him a little dumbfounded for a while then asked him why it bothered him on what decisions I made. Tommy slapped his hand on my shoulder and said because it was a decision about his sister, and that made it his business. 

Then he added that every night so far for the past week now his little sister was emotionally hurting every time I came and went home instead of wanting to be with her and that he guessed he had to spell it out for me that she wanted me badly and I just didn't catch on yet. When I didn't answer him, he grabbed the keys out of my ignition and told me that I needed to get my ass on the ball and go inside and be with his sister, before he changed his mind about me and hired Klayton to take over the relationship with her. Because it was a fact, that Tommy liked Klayton a helluva lot more than he liked me.

I tried arguing with Tommy to give me my fucking keys back, but he ignored me and went into the house and told me if I wanted them, they would be in his sisters pants. I snickered to myself over his dumbass perversion, but I didn't argue with him, because he was only acting on how I was feeling and what I was truly wanting. I waited outside the door for a few minutes, then breathed in a little as I walked into the house. All the lights were off except a little nightlight in the hallway and Kc's bedroom light. I approached her bedroom door and I actually began to sweat a little bit.

Her door wasn't shut all the way, but just to stay a gentleman I gently knocked on the door and asked if her crazy ass brother gave her my car keys. I heard her snicker slightly before she said that they were in there with her. I took another breath as I asked her if it was ok for me to come in. She didn't say another word, instead, she came to the door in her silken and slightly see-thru nightgown and opened it, and said I could come in anytime I wanted to. My eyes were hungry and my mouth was watering from how sexy she looked, I almost was at the verge of losing my cool, but I mentally regrouped and asked where the silly ass put my keys.

Kc looked down as if I disappointed her about just coming in for my keys and not for her, as she pointed to her nightstand and said my keys were over there. Kc went back to the bed and laid back down and apologized for her brother's crazy spur of the moment urges. I went over to the nightstand and slowly reached for my keys, but instead of taking them I turned out the light and silently removed my clothes. Kc was asking me what I was doing, but I didn't answer, I grabbed my keys so she could hear them jingle and shoved them in my jeans pocket, then I told her goodnight, to make her think I was leaving, then instead a gently crawled in bed next to her and gently kissed her lips, for there was just enough light from the moon coming thru her window to see her lustful silhouette.

I felt her body tensen slightly until she felt my hands touch her face, then after I kissed her a few times, I told her I hoped she didn't mind if I stayed the night with her instead of going to my brother's house this time because I really wanted to be with her. Kc slowly wrapped her arms around my neck as she whispered in my ear, that she's been waiting many weeks for me to stay with her, then she very hesitantly made the first move and kissed me on the lips and added very adorably that now that she had me here chances were she wasn't going to ever let me leave, I had to laugh at it, but the beautiful thing about her saying it, was because even though she meant it to be cute, in reality, she truly meant it, and it just made me love her even more.