Unexpected Connection~7

(Kayley's P.O.V.)

I was sitting in my car staring at the front entrance, trying to get enough courage to get out and walk in, when I happened to notice a specific car parked in the way back...yes...yes it was the same car, that was Criss Angel's car! He was here for the party! I checked myself over one more time in the rearview mirror then I took a  deep breath in and slowly got out of the car and locked it up. I was very insecure at first going thru the front doors alone, but when I saw Cynthia pull up and walk toward the door like she owned it, I knew I was better than her, so I stepped up my game and held my head high as I made my way to the door. 

But before I could open the door, a very strong hand came around me and opened the door for me and actually escorted me into the building. He was tall and very handsome in my opinion, he had dark eyes and a flashy red mohawk with black underlay. Both ears were pierced all the way around, he also had a nose piercing, and three tiny loops around his left eyebrow. But the piercing I found most attractive was the loop under his bottom lip. He smiled at me and said to me that such a beautiful lady should be escorted into a party not going in a solo act, then he tenderly lifted my hand and kissed it as he said his name was Klayton and it was a real pleasure to escort me into the room, I told him my name was Kayley and that I wasn't a guest at the party, I was one of the workers and that my spot was going to be behind the bar, as I pointed to it.

Klayton spun around in a full circle and said he was damned if I wasn't the sexiest waitress he's ever laid eyes on, then he wrapped his arm jokingly around me and said that it was a long time before the bar opened, and until then he was going to be mine for the social benefit and support for the H.E.L.P. foundation. I couldn't resist his charismatic charm and his cute smile, so I gladly walked with him to where he pulled out a chair for me and told me he got a front row seat and I was gonna be his hot date for the most of it until I had to go to work, but then he added jokingly that he probably would still pester me at the bar too and make me take a few breaks to dance with him too.

I smiled a little insecurely at him because I was too embarrassed to tell him I never danced before, but I decided to ignore it and hopefully he'd get too drunk later on to remember to ask me. The room quickly filled and I was so awestruck at all the celebrities that were in the room with me! I was taking many pictures with my phone, it didn't sink in that Klayton was famous too, for I haven't seen him in person before, even though later on I would find out that he was one of my favorite musicians. I looked around and saw random average guests come in as well with surviving children that were helped by the cancer foundation and was helping celebrate it. I looked over my shoulder and saw Cynthia was sitting at one of the back tables with a few average girls not really being noticed which put me in a very pleased position.

I looked around and asked Klayton if he knew Criss Angel and if he was here. Klayton chuckled slightly and said he better be here, because he was the fucking host, for H.E.L.P. was his foundation. Then he looked at me and asked if I had a thing for the magic man. I became a little flushed by the way he asked me, and I said I was a fan and always wanted to meet him. Klayton gave me a wide grin and said yep I had it bad. I looked at him questionably and said I had what bad. Klayton took a sip of water that was on the table and said that I had a huge crush on the Mindfreak already and I haven't even seen him yet. Then he added that it was fine because there wasn't a female around that didn't dream about being with him at one point or another.

Suddenly I felt out of place like I internally hurt his feelings, so I moved in toward the table and said that I really was attracted to him just as much. I was about to say something else when the table filled with other celebrities all around me, Jonathan Davis of Korn was on my left side and Sully Erna of Godsmack plopped down on my right side and even laid his arm around my neck to extra measure like he's known me forever. It wasn't until Klayton removed his jacket and I saw his tattoos up and down his left arm that I realized he was Celldweller, Circle of Dust, and Scandroid! Three of my favorite bands all created and done by one man! The Jack of All Trades was actually flirting and wanting to hang with me!

I caught Cynthia looking at me a few times, but I couldn't believe it, she didn't recognize me, she thought I was a celebrity or model date of the celebrities I was sitting with! At that moment I was very pleased with myself, and all my thoughts just flew out the window. Sully looked at me and asked if I had a date for this evening, but before I could say anything Klayton stood up and said I was so taken already. I was now three different shades of red from all the blushing I was doing but it was still a good feeling, I changed my way of thinking for that night and decided to cut loose and let it all out, so I braved it and asked Sully and the others to take pictures with me. Which turned out to be a helluva lot more fun than I expected because Sully and Klayton both pulled me on their laps and really made the pictures close and personal.

Then all went quiet and the benefit began, Criss walked out on the stage with his adorable lil boy and began the speech and thanking all for coming, then the city officials came up and presented Criss with several different awards including the Golden Heart Award for being so caring and giving to all kids suffering from pediatric cancer and deadly diseases. I held onto Sully's and Klayton's hands during the entire event, but I couldn't take my eyes off of Criss ever, he was so breathtakingly gorgeous, and when he spoke about his son I was instantly in tears but happy at the same time knowing that he fought the terrible battle and came out successful and cancer free along with all the other kids that were there, and Criss made sure that all of them were noticed as well by bringing them all on the stage and making magic for them all.