Chapter six

Sorry I haven't been updating in a while and sorry for the mild language in the previous chapters. Well, it is rated PG-13.

♠♤♠♤♠♤♠♤

~Mira's POV~

Gray and Juvia, huh... I guess my other ship is happening. When we noticed them behind the tree, we saw what they were doing. To me, I thought they were making out. But unfortunately not.

They were following us. I though they were making out because I saw Gray in top of Juvia and she said he just "fell" on her.

"J-J-Juvia is really sorry flew eavesdropping on you guys." Juvia started.

"Yeah, we were pretty curious for knowing what you were up to." Gray said looking at his feet after they both got up.

"Hmmmmm..." I said quietly. "Gray, Juvia. Give me you hands."

"NO WAY!! NOT AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO LUCY AND NATSU!!" Gray yelled in panic.

"Juvia and Gray-sama don't want you to put a Link Chain on us." Juvia tried to say politely.

"Mira," Lucy interrupted. "How do you remove the Link Chain?"

I sighed. "For now, it's a secret."

♤♠♤♠♤♠♤♠

~Levy's POV~

"LU-CHAN!!" I yelled when LUCY came back to the guild. "How'd it go?"

"how'd what go?" She replied confused.

"How'd it go with you and Natsu, silly!" I teased her around for a bit. The she got a frustrated look on her face. "What is it?"

She sighed. "Mira put a Link Chain on me and Natsu and I don't know how to get it out because she didn't tell us what We have to do."

"Link Chain?" But Mira doesn't gave that power. Unless she bought it from the Magic Shop. "Can I see it?"

She showed me her wrist and as soon as I saw it, I knew immediately how to get rid of it. "AHA!!!"

"What?"

"Lu-chan, I need to te you this in private."

"Tell me what?"

"How to get ride of it."

♠♤♠♤♠♤♠♤

~Natsu's POV~

"AHA!!!" I heard Levy say. I eavesdropped on their conversation. Levy says she knows how to get rid of this stupid bracelet, so I'm going to listen to that 'private' chat.

"Lu-chan, Mira bought that from the Magic Shop and red so that means..." Levy started. I think she's waiting for Lucy to finish the sentence.

"I'm still not with you on this." Lucy said.

"Red represents........?" Levy lectured to her friend.

"Red represents a more mature symbol of love, you know--" LUCY stopped for a moment. Her eyes widened. I still don't get it. (Typical Natsu)

"So basically," Levy interrupted the silence "You both need to realize you true feelings towards each other."

"Oh great..." Lucy complained. "I'm never gonna get this off."

"It's fine. I'll help you." Levy said. "Remember the kiss??"

I saw Lucy blush hard then suddenly, I felt all light-headed and my ears got hot. I think my face turned red too. This must be by the Link Chain. Without thinking, I jumped in front of Lucy.

"LUCY STOP BLUSHING LIKE CRAZY!! IT'S HARD TO FIGHT PEOPLE THIS WAY!!" I yelled at her.

"SHUT UP NATSU!!  I'LL DO WHATEVER I WANT!!" She yelled back.

"THEN WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BLUSH OUT OF NO WHERE?!"

"..."

♠♤♠♤♠♤

OHH! cliffhanger!!! sorry for long update. That's all I have to say.