Chapter Twenty

Last Chpater, Yay!!~ or maybe NUUU!!!!

Anyway my new story will be called "You Promised Me" it's a RoWen story. Haha, RoWen is such a cute ship.

Enjoy the last chapter!!!

:'( you didn't see me crying.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

~Natsu's POV~

"Are you guys a thing now?!?!?" Mira screamed and I'm sure the whole guild was listening.

"W-W-WELL...?!?!?!?" Lucy panicked and looked at me. I shrugged, not knowing what to do.

"What about this, Lucy and I..." I started off. Everyone in the guild was listening carefully. "Are not dating." Everyone groaned. "But," I wasn't done yet.

"Huh?" Lucy looked at me. She was confused. Everyone was looking at us and wondering what was gonna happen next.

"That doesn't mean I don't love her." I said calmly.

Lucy blushed hard, hiding her face from me. I just smiled there and Mira's eyes sparkled and started forming tears because of her so called 'OTPs' while most people in the guild started crying too because I don't know.

"Why is everyone crying?" I asked, not knowing how dense I was. I heard Lucy take a deep breath then she faced me.

"You're really brave, you know?" She smiled. Then she leaned in and kissed me. Everyone now started crying even more and sobbed even louder.

And I found my happiness just because of a little 'accident'.

End.

I really like this ending because it's like half dramatic and half comedy.