A Snowy Wonderland

The next day rolled around quickly, as you turned slowly in your bed to get a glimpse at your alarm clock that read 6:20. You had 40 minutes.

You got everything you needed for the start of the day, putting in your silver earrings and a black long sleeved turtle neck along with black ripped jeans and black converses. You loved your style in black, as it was a dark color that helped you hide when needed and covered up dark spots along your body.

It was 6:50 by the time you got everything done, realizing you took longer than normal. However, you paid no mind to it.

Tapping on the icon for snap chat, you then click on Jacks name and begin to text the green haired bean.

Me: "Hey, you have anything to do today?" You ask, wanting to hang out with him as you guys have become good friends at this point.

Jackaboi: "No. Nothing. What, you wanna hang out?" He replies.

Me: "Yeah"

Jackaboi: "How about after school?"

Me: "Sounds awesome. Meet ye then?"

Jackaboi: "No problem. I'll be waiting for you in the library"

The library was a secret place for both you and Jack to hang out without getting shit from other kids, you two usually hidding between bookshelves and talking about stupid shit that made you two laugh like your lives depended on it. He was also great company that calmed your nerves, and that was the antidote you needed as you were constantly stressed. Just having Jack by your side gave you hope and clearance. He was truly amazing.

——————Time Skip——————-

It was finally the end of the day, where you and Jack have planned to meet up together in the Library. You slowly walked to the double doors that stood in the middle of the school, books lined up upon shelves in various sizes, containing all kinds of genres, such as mystery, horror, romance, comedy, and much more. However, your favorite was (F/G), it always got you giddy, as it was suspenseful and heart clenching. You loved the feeling.

Pushing through the double doors, about twice as tall as you were, you peered into the Library. Surprisingly, it wasn't full. Usually it was filled with tons of people just there to hang out and watch tv that sat on a lonely shelf in the middle of story heaven, surrounded by chairs of various sizes, every chair a different hardness.

No one sat there today, so you knew there were bound to be almost no one in here.

Walking over to the shelves that were filled with magazines and books, you twisted and turned through each section, until you caught sight of one green haired bean sitting against a shelf, head down and tapping on something on his phone, too engrossed in it to pay you any mind.

You slowly walked up to him, and, with a hefty sigh, you plopped right next to him, scaring him as his head shot up instantly with a large gasp.

"Jesus Christ!" He swore, smiling once he realized it was you. "You scared me"

"Oopse" You giggle, shrugging your shoulders.

"Haha.... So uh.... What do you wanna do?"

You sat there, rubbing your chin as if you had a beard. Then, pointing to the sky, you smile, imagining a light bulb over your head. "I KNOW!" You exclaim, as Jack pressed a finger to your mouth.

"Hush! So loud, we're in a library!" He laughs, shaking his head.

Once he removed his finger, trusting you not to yell again, you grab his hands and run out the library doors, surprising him.

You ran to the main doors that lead in and out of the school, and you burst through them with a giggle, Jack being dragged right behind you.

It was a giant snowy wonderland outside. The sidewalk was covered in a blanket of soft snow, barely touched as layers were added by the newly falling snowflakes made of unique patterns. The road was pure white, not a speck of concrete or black road shown, but a pillow of white. It was gorgeous.

The snow fell upon your head and coated your (H/C) hair with little flakes of snow, which you absolutely loved the look of. As Jack stepped out in front of you, he had a giant smile upon his face, sticking his tongue out to catch the falling snowflakes as his green hair, too, caught bits of snowflakes, the green and white going well together. As you watched him catch snowflakes you tilted your head back to catch some of your own, watching as the snow melted upon impact of your tongue, a cold liquid rolling down the surface of the organ as you smiled big. The snow landed in your eyes, and upon your reddening cheeks.

Closing your mouth and licking your lips, you look towards Jack, and he was stomping and kicking up snow. God, he was adorable. Then, in thought, you suddenly got a brilliant idea.

Lowering down to the ground, you scooped up some white snow into your small hands, ignoring the cold that started to seep into your hands, and rolled the snow into a bumpy ball. You drew your arm back, hidden behind Jack, you aim for his head, and when you think you got the shot, you throw with all your might the snowball. It successfully hit the back of his head, a clump Of snow sticking to his head as the rest fell to his shoulders.

He slowly turned around, his eyes squinted with evil intentions. This made you giddy. You had an idea of what he was going to do.

Jack grabbed a huge clump of snow off the ground and rolled it into a ball, and aimed at your face.

With wide and frightened eyes, you dash to your left, trying to avoid Jacks snowball.

You failed.

As Jack was aiming, he knew you would run, so as you dashed, he caught your movements and threw a little ahead of you, to which the snowball ended up in your face anyways.

Collapsing to the ground in a heap, you fall face first into a pile of snow, your face instantly going numb. Sitting up quickly, you cough and look down, only to see an imprint of your face, which made you burst into a fit of laughter.

Jack came rushing over in curiosity, only to see your face made in the snow and started to laugh just as you were. He used this opportunity however, to grab up some more snow and throw it at your chest and head.

"HAHA GOTCHA!" He shouted, laughing his arse off.

You growled, tears pricking at the corners of your eyes from laughing, and grabbing up some snow for yourself. "You'll regret that!"

"Oh will I?"

"Yup"

You grinned and took your aim, as did Jack, and for about an hour and a half, you and Jack threw snowballs at each other, covering each other in white fluffy snow and soaking in the melting of it into water. However, the cold never bothering you two.