•• 9 ••

Lorraine's POV

  We all came up with the plan, the other kids should already know it since we all taught them how to see behind tricks and also, how to make tricks for the enemy. Our siblings, Norman, Ray and Emma ran inside the forest leaving me behind but I quickly ran too, leaving sister Krone as she count. I could feel the air, slapping against my skin as I ran faster, this is the most tiring thing that I ever done in my life, but I should bear it, running away outside the Grace Filed house and encountering new enemies will be harder than this. I should be glad that Emma is willing to teach us.

  I let myself wander inside the forest as my mind wander, far from the game of tag. It's been ten days since sister Krone came here, she's always watching us from behind, playing with our siblings, tending her job as the assistant of mom. She's always watching because mom doesn't trust her enough and since she already reviewed our information like what I heard from their talk, I know that she already knew who always get perfect scores in this orphanage. Mostly, she's gonna go after the four of us, the eldest kids.

"So how will the enemy move?" I heard a voice behind a tree while walking, I slowed down and walk behind it to see Emma, Norman and Ray. Planning for sister Krone.

"She gathered so many children and our time limit is just twenty minutes, Sister Krone would probably come looking for us first." Norman said, suddenly Ray looked at my direction, my eyes widened and I just join their circle.

"I'm not sure about that Norman, I mean, she might change her plans in no time." I said to him, he looked at me and smiled gently. I'm not really certain if she'll come after us, after all, were good at strategies while we have our other siblings that are not good enough with playing tag.

"I'm very certain about that, Lorraine." Norman answered, I blushed a bit from his gentle smile. I wanted to object but I just nodded my head.

"First, she'll go after us then she'll capture those children who'll come in her way." Norman said as his smile falter, shadow formed under his eyes.

"Let's go now then." I told them and we all agreed to go together and just observe sister Krone for a little while.

  I felt the air around us changed, it become tense, I know that the three beside me also noticed it. I think sister Krone isn't going for us first, she's going after the children! Damn, I knew it! She changed her strategy, she's not gonna depend on mom's information anymore.

"Huh?" I heard some of our siblings said, I hide behind a tree to see them being lured in a circle, with each of them looking confused as they hold a leaf in their hands.

  Five of our siblings were caught, sister Krone hugged them as I watch, she smiled to them lovingly before releasing them from her arms, How did she lure them in one area? Sister Krone ran away again and the four of us waited until we can't see or hear her anymore, I stepped out first and pick up one of the leaves that our siblings were holding before, leaves with shape cut out from them.

  Shapes of flowers and letters, she lined it up for them, since children are always curious, they followed and found themselves in one area. Even though sister Krone looks like that, she's tricky, I didn't knew that she can resort towards those schemes. I told them to split up and I went after Emma, I'll just follow Ray and Norman after I observe sister Krone, since Emma would be after children, I know her.

I watch sister Krone silently, observing her as she caught them one by one, not only the young ones, Nat, Anna and even Thoma  were caught, she can predict their next moves, it's like she knows where the others are hiding, she's great with this. I watch as sister Krone catch Lannion, she's running so fast!