Pg. 9

School

I caught the bus to school, since I didn't want to bother Kun or Xiaojun much, even though I saw him again for the first time in three days last night, at least I know where he goes now

"Hey! Grunge girl!" I heard. I turned around to see Kelly walking towards me.

"Hey." I said quietly.

"So! Have you thought about what I asked you yesterday?" She asked.

"Ummm?" I said trying to remember.

She scoffed. "If you wanted to hang out or not duh!" She laughed.

"Umm I mean, yea! But I'm not sure what we could do exactly, I'm a pretty boring person outside of school." I told her truthfully.

She laughed. "Yea right! I don't believe that."

"Hey Rachel." Kun said as him and Michael approached us.

"What's up my female Kurt Cobain friend." Michael said as he nudged my shoulder.

They both looked at Kelly, waiting for me to introduce her. "Oh sorry, um this is Kelly." I said.

Kun smiled as he held his hand out. "I'm Kun."

She shook his hand. "Kelly." She smiled.

"Sup. I'm Michael." Michael said, holding the straps on his backpack.

She held her hand out for his. "Oh I don't shake hands." He told her.

"Oh?" She said.

"Yea, I was touching my dick." He said.

Kun nudged his shoulder as he tried not to laugh. "You'll have to excuse him." Kun smiled.

"Oh no worries. Well, I'll see you around." She told me as she headed off to class.

"What's up guys?" I asked them, as we all walked down the hallway.

"We were wondering if you wanted to hang out with us tonight?" Kun asked.

"Xiaojun included." Michael said.

I laughed. "Oh you guys seen him?" I asked, still not sure if I had to pretend like I didn't see him or not.

"Yep. He actually wanted us all to hang out tonight. All of us." Michael said with a smirk.

"For what?" I chuckled.

"I don't know, maybe because we found another great place to vandalize." Michael said.