Pg. 25

*Warning! Mentions of suicidal actions*

After school I did as he wanted. Not because I was afraid, but because whatever was about to happen to me, I freely wanted it to happen. At this point...I felt used, abused and disgusted with myself to where I'd slit my wrist in peace at home if I could, and honestly now that my mom works overnight, I think I just might...

I walked to the back of the school, not even bothering to meet up with Kelly like I normally did. I stopped by the gate next to the bleachers as I opened it.

A hand suddenly wrapped around my mouth as it dragged me underneath the bleachers

A hand suddenly wrapped around my mouth as it dragged me underneath the bleachers. I didn't bother to fight back, but I was still shocked to see...him. "Hendery." I let out. "Yes. That's my name." He smiled. "I-I'm Sorry. I'm a bit out of it right now." I said blankly, taking a seat on the cold ground. I suddenly lied back as I covered my face, before letting everything I had built in out into tears. "Umm, what are you doing?" He asked. "Holy shit. Ar-Are you crying?? Okay, please, please don't cry. Shit I'm not good with things like this." He panicked. I removed my hands from my face as I sniffed. "I'm not crying. My eyes are just sweating dick." I snapped. He sighed as he looked down at me. "Thank god, I thought you were crying." He said sarcastically, dramatically holding his chest. "What do you want? Aren't you here to kill me or something?" I asked him bluntly. He chuckled. "What?! I-I would never kill you." He spoke. I sat up as I looked at him. "You're up to something. There's just no way you told me to meet you here for a normal human interactional conversation." I said, rolling my eyes as I looked away. "Actually you're wrong. I actually wanted to talk to you." He said, taking a seat next to me. "So you expect me to just sit next to you and talk? Dude, you've killed people, including Brittany, who I don't give a fuck about to be honest." I shrugged. "Yea, about that, I'm actually here to talk to you about...us." He said shyly. I chuckled. "Us?" I chuckled, lifting my eyebrows. "Okay, I'm not as bad as you think I am." He smirked. "Bullshit! You had my friends held at gun point." I stated.

"Okay, you got me there, haha."

"And you also poisoned us with carbon monoxide before tying us up to a chair in a god forsaken blood stained room

"And you also poisoned us with carbon monoxide before tying us up to a chair in a god forsaken blood stained room." I continued.

"Yea about that, I-"