Chapter 8. The Final Goodbye.

A couple of hours later after the police arrived, we explained to them everything that happened and everything that was going on. Everyone's parents showed up and we all got separated. Michael's parents threatened to send him off to the military if he ever contacts either of us again. Kun's parents were shocked and also surprised, so shocked and surprised that they said they were going to exchange schools and move out of town, and as for Kelly, she had to return home to her mother, even after I put up a fight for her and explained to them that her mother was abusive and an alcoholic, they still sent her because she was technically under age.

Weren't we all...

But I'm sure they're going to send her to a group home once they find out what type of life she's living with that trash mom of hers.

I watched as they rolled all of the dead bodies away.

Even my mother was speechless but she knew I had to kill him, she wanted him dead herself....

On the way home, she held my hand and kissed the back of it.

Rachel: Hey, are you okay?

I tried texting Kelly, but honestly every since she left my sight, I haven't heard from her, Michael or Kun.

If only I had my own car...

Weeks later I found out the baby I did have in my stomach died due from the wound of me being shot in my side. That would've been my last memory of Xiaojun but now that he's gone the only memory I have is the location of his mom's house and his old hideout house...

6 Months Later.

Detention.

"Umm, is this detention class?" I heard

"Umm, is this detention class?" I heard. I looked up to see a tall boy with black hair, pale skin and a backpack using both straps, walk in. I smirked as he made his way towards the desk next to me. He looked over at me as he gave me a small but shy wave. "Hi." He said nervously. "Sup. I'm Rachel." I told him. "Winwin." He nodded. I nodded as well as I sat back in my seat. "Ha. What you'd do to get yourself in here?" I smirked.

Thank you for reading this! If you love this franchise, go read

If you love this franchise, go read

'Bad Guy: Winwin'

in my WayV book on my page. ❤️🙃
~~~~~
Also part 2 of this book is out as well Loving Crime: Expecting The Unexpected

 ❤️🙃~~~~~Also part 2 of this book is out as well Loving Crime: Expecting The Unexpected