Pg. 24

*Warning! Mentions of suicidal actions*

Kelly tried her best to get me to look as presentable and alive as possible as she could, especially when my mom walked through the door

Kelly tried her best to get me to look as presentable and alive as possible as she could, especially when my mom walked through the door. I tried my best to pretend to be me but my mind was just out of it. Thank God Kelly was around though, or my mom would've question me...

"Alright, we should be heading out." Kelly told her.

"Oh wait, do you need gas money?" My mom asked her.

"Oh! Umm, sure!" Kelly smiled.

I walked outside alone as I sat in the truck while waiting for her. I pulled my legs up as the edge of my feet touched the edge of the seat. Why was life so fucking dangerous and difficult? Why couldn't I adjust to being a badass like everyone else.

My depression started to sink in just as I started to close my eyes to the soft sounds of nothingness. I officially want to die again.

"Hey. You good?" Kelly asked as she got in the car. I opened my eyes as I slowly looked over at her. "Yeah.." I said silently.

The moment we got to school, I felt myself dragging as Michael and Kun approached us. I kept walking though. I just didn't want to see anyone or hear anything right now. I just wanted to start all over. To go back into that restroom stall and melt myself into tears as I cry about a boy I once had a crush on named Derek. My feelings for him eventually grew deeper into an obsession to where I started stalking him. Catching his bus just to see where he lived. Watching his every move. Brittany never rode my bus, I found his address on my own. Even when he'd bully people all the time, I'd catch myself admiring him from a far as I reminisced on his personality and his ways. I even watched him as he bullied Michael, that was of course before I met him. While his much prettier girlfriend and her high rate popular bitch status, defeated me in return. I then got angry as I wanted to be alone to finish the deed I was so bound to do. Kill myself. Only until she came in laughing with the rest of her friends. I sat in the stall as I cried that day, trying not to make a sound, but unfortunately the snot falling from my nose wouldn't hold up, making me loudly sniff it back in. "It sounds like someone's crying." One of her friends whispered. "It's coming from that stall." I heard her other friend say. "Ew. Those look like Makayla Zowskie's shoes." Her other friend chuckled. "Watch this." I heard, not exactly sure of what the plan was. "Oh no. I guess we better leeeaaave." I heard, thinking the coast was clear. They even did the fake footsteps as I heard the restroom door shut. I started balling my eyes out as I pointed the razor towards my wrist. Ready to say goodbye to the world or the one person who truly cared for me. My mom.

The door suddenly burst opened as they all stared at me in shock. "What the hell!" One of her friends shouted as they all stared. "No please, please don't tell anyone!" I panicked. "We have to go tell the principal like now!" Brittany said as she headed to the door. I rushed behind her as I grabbed the closest, hardest thing I could find to stop her. I suddenly grabbed one of my books sitting on the floor with the rest of my things as I threw it at her head, making her fall to the floor. "OH MY GOD!" One of her friends screamed. "You are in so much trouble! You better hope she's not dead!" The other one panicked as they tried to help her up. I quickly grabbed my things as I rushed out of there.

I ended up turning myself in, leaving out the details of me attempting to slit my wrist in peace. So once Brittany and her clique went back with the same information, adding the details, no one believed them. Thank God right? I probably would've gotten something way worse than detention all because I was crying for help, all because I was hurting and all because he wasn't there to save me. All because of Derek.

"Hey! You okay?" I heard, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked over to see Kelly as she gently placed her arm over my shoulder. I nodded. "Bye." She told me as we parted ways. The bell suddenly rung as I walked into my first period classroom, taking a seat in my unusual location, which was in the back of the classroom. I slowly lied my head down as I miserably thought of things that could've pretended all of this from happening. Why did it have to be like this? Why am I playing this role of an innocent victim when in reality, I felt relieved when that boy and his men killed Brittany. I felt even better when Kelly beat the hell out of Derek and me saying

"Sorry about Brittany.."

Was the fucking icing on the cake. Just the look on his face satisfied my revengeful needs...

After class I headed to my second period class, but suddenly a hand smoothly grabbed my arm, making me stop in the middle of the hall way. I looked up to see the one and only guy I never expected to see. My eyes grew wide as my senses started to awaken. "H-Hendery." I said nervously. "I would like to have a word with you." He said, staring into my soul. I slowly nodded as I stared into his eyes, feeling a bit hypnotized. "Meet me by the football field after school." He said. And with that, he let my arm go.

What

The

Hell.