Pg. 17

~Y'all not ready for this. Lol but if you are, go for it 😏 jk I know all of y'all are some tough mfs. But yes! Enjoy! ❤️~

That night, we created a plan to find out where Derek stayed, since Kelly wasn't giving up on finding answers, and neither was I.

"Hey, you think we should invite Michael and Kun with us?" I asked, trying to find something black to wear.

She let out a chuckle while putting on a black turtle neck. "As if! I don't want no men interfering in my work."

I nodded. She had a point. "So wait, are we just going to drive around all night until we find him, because we honestly can't keep snooping around without getting caught, eventually." I told her.

She thought about it. "You're right. Umm, how about we go to his brother's house again." She suggested.

"Yea! About that, he said he wasn't staying with his brother anymore, remember?"

"Yea, but what if he was lying, I mean he lies about everything else, him and his manipulating ass sister. Plus he was there last night."

"True. But what he said back in anger management class, I'm starting to think he wasn't lying, I mean it's all slowly starting to make sense."

"Yes! But our mission is to find out what he knows. Also don't mention what we witnessed last night."

I nodded.

After we got dressed, we headed out. "Does this truck ever need gas?" I asked, looking at the hand close to the E.

 "Does this truck ever need gas?" I asked, looking at the hand close to the E

She laughed. "Of course it does! But hey, it's not mines so if it stops, it's just gonna stop."

My eyes grew wide at her. "You are something else."

"I know!" She smiled.

We pulled up at Derek's brother's frat house, as she parked across the street. My phone suddenly started vibrating. "Aww shoot, what is it now?!" I whispered. I looked at it to see that I had a message.

BoyF: Hey, are you free to hang out tonight?

My eyes grew wide.

"What? What is it?" Kelly asked.

I made a frowning face at her, as she looked at my phone. "No. No! Don't give me those eyes."

"Pleeeeeease." I whined, putting my hands together.

"No, we are on a mission and you are going to focus." She grabbed my face, trying to hold back her laughter.