Chapter 1 Hellhole

Law's POV

Ring

Finally, stupid school has finally ended. Cheers were heard from students as they rushed to the door since it was Friday today.

Since it was our so-called 'freedom' day, we would hang out with our friends after school and do some shit but for me, I'll slack at home surfing through the net.

As soon as I stepped out of the hell gate, someone called out for me, "OI! TARAO!" That was when I realised, it was one of my dumbest classmate, Luffy.

I groaned and turned myself around. "What do you want?" I muttered under my breath. "Let's hang out at your place!" He suggested.

"How about, no," I replied. "Please," He pouted. "Where's Ace?" I asked him. "He's out with Marco and Thatch." He replied.

I thought about it and groaned, "Fine.". Luffy's face brightened up as he cheered, "YAHOO!".

We walked through the almost empty street, walking to my private home.

As we were walking through the familiar streets, a dog blocked our path. "It's a dog!" Luffy squealed like the girls in our school. "So, what's the big deal?" I muttered at him, it wasn't out of the ordinary, it was just a husky, that's all.

"It looks like it's going to starve to death," Luffy mumbled under his breath, "Well, today's your lucky day doggy, I've brought some meat!" Luffy exclaimed.

He took out a drumstick from his bag and placed it infront of the dog. The dog went towards it and poked it with it's nose checking that whether it was poisoned by Luffy.

The dog agreed with it and chomped it up. After the dog ate it, it barked happily and sprinted towards Luffy.

"Shishishishi! You're a fun one to play with!" Luffy chuckled while playfully petting it. The dog licked Luffy's entire face and barked happily.

The dog eventually caught me staring at it as it ran towards me. "H-Hey!" I shouted, trying to push it away but to no avail, the dog kept licking me.

"Looks like it likes you." Luffy smiled at the scene. "I don't need love from a dog." I muttered under my breath.

The dog barked at me as it rubbed it's head on my chest.

"Fun time's over, let's go Luffy!" I shouted, grabbing Luffy by the arm and walked away from it.

The dog realised what we were doing and decided to follow us. "Look, it wants to follow us back." Luffy told me.

"Yeah, thanks to you!" I scolded him. "I knew it, you always wanted a pet dog!" Luffy exclaimed.

I facepalmed myself, stupid boy.

"Let's walk faster." I said, picking up the speed. The dog knew what I had just said and jumped infront of us.

It barked at me as it jumped in circles till, a light bulb appeared on my head.

"Okay, let's do this Luffy, on the count of three, we'll run." I whispered to him.

"Okay." Luffy whispered back.

"One," I placed my feet infront if me.

"Two," The dog stopped what it was doing and stared at me, confused.

"Three!" Luffy and I dashed our way to my house. "LUFFY, RUN FASTER!" I shouted, he was running slower than me. "Tarao! I can't run anymore, go on without me!" He panted, slowing his pace down. "This isn't fucking Titanic!" I replied.

Eventually, Luffy caught up with me as we made our way to an alley.

After we turned left, we panted for our lives. "I hope the dog still isn't following us." Luffy panted. "Yeah, all thanks to you, if you didn't fed that bitch your stupid drumstick, we wouldn't be in this situation now!" I replied.

To our disgrace, the dog found us and barked at us. "You know what, let's just bring this thing back to my house." I muttered under my breath while I walked past it.

It barked happily as it jumped around me and cuddled with my legs.

Maybe bringing it to my house isn't a bad idea at all.

-------

Hey!!! >:3

I want to confess something

Sometimes, wattpad's always being a bitch.

I WROTE THIS CHAPTER LIKE 3 TIMES TODAY D:<

But it's okay, I forgive them :3

This is a LawxOC fanfic if you're wondering.

If you haven't read one of my stories, '3 Irritating Idiots and a Silent Girl', please do check it out ^_^

I'll be still writing it as always :3

Have a good day minna and sayonara! :D

From your dearest admin,
Miao :3