chapter 49 my dear older brother

Caroline porv.

I giggled as I heard liu attempts to break the door down.  I turned and continued walking down the hall. It was different than the one before (when I was with jack and slenderman) this one looked like a regular hall way with simple office doors on both sides. I walked till I reached the end of the hallway. The door had a sign that said

“Jail cells”

Under it was another sign that said

“Do not disturb. Authorized personal only.”

I smiled and thought to my self

“I hope they don’t mind if I take a peak.”

I lend forward so half of my body (my waist up) was through the door and the other half (my waist down) stayed in the hallway. My eyes widened, there in the room, were two cells. Each had a prisoner both looking gravely injured.

“Jane!”

I ran to through the door to her side. She was covered in cuts and red. She moaned in pain, her pure black eyes closed. I touched her face and started to heal her. Suddenly she weakly pushed my hands away, stopping the healing. She weakly opened her eyes

“no….. heal me next, help…. jeff.”

She pointed over to the other prisoner, He looked worse than jane.  He had two gun shot wounds, one in his shoulder and the other in his leg. Red was oozing out of each wound, I ran to his slide. His eyes were closed and he looked pale, or paler than usual I’m assuming. I checked his pulse, if he’s dead than I’ll be able to heal his body but he’ll still be dead. I sighed his heart was still beating,.

‘Probably beating for Jane :3 ‘

I thought with a smile, but my smile soon faded. His wounds were much worse up close. Almost every bone in his leg was broken, in his shoulder it al ready started to look infected. I touched his face and my hands started to glow. Jeffs body slowly began to glow, I heard screaming. I opened my eyes and looked over my shoulder to see liu fighting some kind of clown. By the look of it liu was losing. His bright green eyes landed on me.

“NO YOU CAN’T!!!”

He punched the clown into the wall and ran towards me.  He had a kitchen knife in his hands. His eyes were filled with such rage and hatred, but I didn’t stop. When he was about to strike, jack jumped in front of me and stopped the knife with his scalpel.

“Don’t you dare hurt my girlfriend you bastard!”

He yelled, he started sword fighting (scalpel and kitchen knife) with liu. I blushed and smiled

“jack.”

Then I looked back at jeff, he was still glowing and so was I. his wounds were all almost healed, I suddenly felt very tired. I never have done so much healing in such a short amount of time. Jeff’s eyes opened, he blinked a few times. I smiled and finished healing him.

“I’ll explain later but right now you need to help jack fight liu!”

Jeff grinned stood up and laughed, wickedly. Liu’s head whipped, he glared at Jeff than at me.

“You stupid bitch! I told you not to heal him!!”

I shrugged

“Your not the boss of me.”

I stated simply, Jeff chuckled and titled his head to the side. His ice blue eyes never leaving liu’s face.

“Now, now liu that wasn’t very nice. I except better from my dear, dear older brother.”

Liu growled, his hands tighten his hand around his knife. Jeff chuckled  

“so liu my dear older brother back from the dead. Have you missed me? My dear older brother.”