4.

Lottie

With the back of my hand, I wiped the dripping blood off my chin. I glanced around, seeing that the entire group of campers Rebekah and I found were now all dead.

"That dress was beautiful on you, too bad," Rebekah said, mocking the mess I made.

Although, she didn't look much better. Both of our dresses were stained red by the blood of those who's lives we took. They had grazes of dirt, holes and rips. We lost our shoes a while back. I couldn't recall where exactly.

"Kol told me that if I need help taking it off, he'd help. I need help," I smirked.

"Oh, yes! Let's go stir trouble amongst my stubborn, idiot brothers!" She said. At first I thought she was joking, but when she snatched my hand and began running, I knew she wasn't.

We ran and skipped through the forrest until we arrived where the Mikaelson clan were staying. Rebekah and I together, driven by blood lust, is worse than the devil.

Sure, Niklaus does quite horrendous things. Rebekah and I always go that extra step that he doesn't. He'll kill your mother. We'll slaughter your entire family before you.

"Kol? Kol! Are you there?!" I yelled out, giggling to Rebekah who walked over to one of the walls.

"This painting is ugly," She said, before pulling it off the wall and throwing it across the room.

"So is this," There goes the curtains.

"Especially this," She snapped the legs off a small stand that held decorative flowers. The vase fell and shattered, the flowers scattered across the floor.

"What is the meaning of this!?" We looked up, seeing all three living brothers watching us. Kol and Klaus looked amuses, Elijah however, looked confused.

"Kol, come tear up the city with me," I said, holding my hand out.

"That does sound nice but-"

"Perhaps after, I'll let you tear this dress off me."

He smirked, turning to race down the stairs. But Klaus's hand slammed on his chest, stopping him from moving.

"Kol, go to bed. Elijah and I will deal with these two delinquents."

"Hear that Rebekah? Another insult," I tutted.

"Hmm, yes. I do give Nik credit for being so creative with his words. Except, like everything else, he just isn't quite as good as Elijah," She taunted.

We both knew how much Niklaus hated being compared to his oh-so-noble brother, particularly because he didn't have to try hard to make people like him or listen to him.

"There Elijah stands, doing nothing more than compliment that divine suit that bears his shoulders. No words seep from his mouth, nor do violent actions quaver from his body. If Elijah told me to jump off a cliff, I would, just to prove my loyalty," I continued to tease.

"What would you do if Niklaus told you to jump?" Rebekah asked, playing along with me.

"Oh I'd jump, just not with the same intentions. I'd jump, knowing there was a chance he might follow. He could get hurt. God forbid Klaus Mikaelson ever gets hurt. I'd jump, knowing there was a few more metres between us," Before I continued, I stepped forward and looked up, locking eyes with Niklaus. The smirk on my lips was very evident.

"I'd jump, simply to die. Maybe then I could escape this world thats been so tragically haunted by none other than Niklaus Mikaelson."

Before I could react, I was pressed again a wall with a hand gripping my neck.