7.

Lottie

Rebekah and I became the centre of attention when we walked into the councils hall, arms linked with the Salvatore brothers. The car ride here was very interesting, thanks to bourbon and vodka.

"Lottie! You look beautiful!" I heard Caroline say. Looking up, I see her nod at Damon and Stefan and completely ignore Rebekah before hugging me.

"Speak for yourself," I said half-heartedly.

"Don't lie to her Lottie. I'm clearly the prettier blonde. Let's go get a drink," Before Caroline could reply to her, Rebekah had dragged the boys and I away.

"That was a bit rough babe," Damon said, leaning against the bar whilst waiting on our order.

"Something about that Caroline girl really irks me," She said in complete disgust.

"You know, you and her would probably be great friends if you weren't such a bitch," I spoke.

"Oh please, she's lucky I even know her name."

Before I could snap at her, Damon hastily slide a drink my way. I very quickly brought the glass cup to my lips, gulping down the raspberry vodka. Stefan, on the other hand, was silent. He hadn't said a word.

"Stef, what's up?" I asked, giving him a little nod.

"Elena said she had a date tonight, I assumed it was Damon. But we're both here with no Elena," He said, pressing his lips into a tight line.

Before we could comment, there was a loud bang. We turned, eager to know where it came from. However, we were all very shocked. In through the entrance walked Elena being accompanied by Klaus. Both of them had smug smirks on her face.

I felt the pit of my stomach begin to burn with rage. I slammed my drink down and took a step forward but was stopped by someone's arm.

"First of all, you look stunning in that dress so why ruin it by fighting? Second of all, they are both doing this to get a reaction out of you three. I know my brother. I know what hurts him. You, little miss Lottie, happen to be his weakness. How would he feel if he saw you dirty dancing with his least favourite Salvatore brother?" Rebekah said cunningly.

"I don't mind swapping dates. It really is killing two birds with one stone. Imagine Elena's face when she sees Stefan igniting an old flame?" She continued to taunt.

Turning around to the bar, I stole someone's order of four shots. One after the other, I downed each of them before turning to Damon and taking his hand.

"Yes! I love it when Lottie turns into a little psycho," Damon teases as I pulled him through the crowd and to the dance floor. Rebekah of course followed with Stefan, their arms were linked.

"I do have to admit, you look beautiful in this dress Lottie," Damon said as his body began to move with the music.

He put his hands on my waist and pulled my close to him, moving our hips together before spinning me out, causing me to laugh.