15.

Stefan

Very typical. As soon as any commotion began, Kol fled.

Lottie smirked, before racing at Elijah. Elijah gripped both of her wrists, while Rebekah grabbed her shoulders from behind. Lottie used Rebekah's grip to her advantage. She leant her weight into Rebekah, before lifting her feet and kicking Elijah across the room. She used her free hands to throw Rebekah over her shoulder.

Before she could throw a stake into Rebekah's chest, Damon and I raced over. I knocked her to the ground and straddled her, using every inch of my strength to keep her there. Damon pinned her arms down, before leaning into her.

"Lottie baby, I know you're in there. You don't have to hurt anyone. Everyone you love is here fighting for you. Hold on for us," Damon spoke. I had never heard so much worry in his voice.

For a brief second, her eyes flickered back to there natural colour. But like I said, it was for a brief second.

"None of you were suppose to live this long! All you've all done is kill and hurt people. You're all abominations who disturb the balance of nature! It is my job to restore it," She shouted.

Rebekah and Elijah recovered and assisted us in holding her down.

"Bonnie! What do we do?!" I shouted. The atmosphere around us grew more chaotic by the millisecond.

Bonnie had her eyes shut, muttering a spell. However, her eyes very quickly snapped open. She grabbed the bowl off the table and ran over to us.

"Hello Esther, Goodbye Esther," She spat, before dipping her finger into the bowl and wiping it across Lottie's forehead. Lottie let out an ear piercing scream before falling limp into our hands.

"What did you do?" Damon asked, in shock.

"The spirit in her body, isn't her. Esther managed to pretty much do a body swap. I figured that Klaus is obviously immobilised somewhere. Rebekah's cut on her hand from being thrown left blood on the floor. So I used it, since she is Niklaus's sibling, it worked just as good as it would using his. I linked her body with Klaus's. You guys need to find Klaus and keep him in whatever state he's in until I can figure out how to undo the rest of this," She explained.

All of our eyes fell on Lottie's limp body. As we all stood there looking at her, her hand twitched. Rebekah didn't hesitate to snap her neck.

"Get her into the cellar. We should cuffs somewhere to suppress Esther's magic if she wakes up," The blonde said.

Elijah swiftly lifted her, before carrying away.

"Bon Bon, are you okay?" Damon questioned. Bonnie was staring off into space.

"This isn't over. My magic should've completely immobilised her until I woke her. Whatever Esther is working with, it's strong and powerful. When I touched Lottie, I could feel it. Esther really is out for blood," She said, swallowing deeply.

"Well, luckily for Lottie, she has me to look out for her," Damon said until I scoffed. He did nothing but smirk.

"Well, lets go find Klaus and bring him back here," I said, breaking the rest of the awkward silence.

"Do you think if I punch him, he'll know?" Damon asked as we began walking out.

I laughed at the absurdity of him. Although I couldn't say that the same thought didn't cross my mind.

"One way to find out," I commented.

After many hours of searching and Bonnie attempting to do location spells, we finally found Klaus. His body was found at the cemetery. Quite ironic with how dead we all are.

He had been asleep for quite some time before I finally spoke up, realising something.

"Klaus isn't a pile of ash. Where is the white oak?" I asked. Rebekah and Elijah glanced at each other. It clearly slipped their minds too.

"From now on, we all travel together. We can't risk being caught alone," Elijah spoke, pulling out his handkerchief to pat his forehead.

"Unless that's what mumsy wants. She might want all of us together," Rebekah stayed.

"Very well then. None of us will leave the building."

Before Damon and I could throw in our two cents, we all heard a loud and continuous bang. Without hesitation, we raced to where Lottie was.

We thought Bonnie had left, however she clearly hadn't. We found her knocked out on the ground whilst a very awake Lottie smashed her head against the bars.

"You will regret every single soul you've taken, every life you've ended, and every nightmare you've caused!" She shouted.

"Char- Mother, please calm down," Noble Elijah spoke.

"Oh Elijah, you really were the sweetest of boys. You were my little angel. I never thought you'd turn into the demon you now are. Even you Rebekah, I am disgusted by your desperation for love. Have a little respect for yourself, my dear girl. Even Kol, the useless coward. He couldn't even stick around to help his family. Then Niklaus, the bastard child. No one wanted him. At least I had my Finn. But you all managed to ruin that as well, just like everything else you've touched," She shouted.

She turned her hands to the side and slide them between two bars, swiftly getting the cuffs through to try and grab at Elijah, which she did. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him forward.

However, due to her technical human strength, since she couldn't use magic, he was able to very gently pry her hands off him.

"We do not wish to hurt you Mother. All we want is peace," Rebekah said.

I knew Rebekah like the back of my hand. I knew that her heart was breaking. The poor girl was so sensitive compared to her brothers.

"You're no better than us. You're trying to murder you're own children, you psychopath," Damon said, rolling his eyes.

"Ah, Damon and Stefan Salvatore. I nearly forgot you two were even here. I have a lot in store for you two," When she finished speaking, she suddenly dropped to the ground.

We turned and saw Bonnie awake, still lying on the ground with her hand raised.

"I can't deal with Lottie at the best of times, let alone with your mothers mouth," She choked out.

I let out a chuckle and gave her a hand up.

"We really do need to sort this situation out. We can't keep her locked up forever," She added.

"I don't know, it's pretty tempting-"

"Shut up Damon."

"Okay."