Chapter 3

I can feel an irritating constant poking on my cheek. Ugh no! I'm still asleep! I groaned and rolled over, pulling the covers over my head as a force field to stop the retched poking.

"No Lynn you need to wake up it's already one in the afternoon" Casper's voice broke through my sleep barrier.

One in the afternoon! Are you kidding me! "Casper!" I growled peaking over my covers forcing my eyes open.

"I still have one more hour! Why are you bugging me!" I continued now yelling at him.

"I told him not to wake you for that exact reason" Aria told us while walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body.

Casper smiled at her mesmerized "wow... babe you look..." Casper stared off after her about to get up and follow her but before he could I grabbed my pillow and hit him over the head.

"oww!" he whined turning to face me with a sad look in his eyes.

"Shut up that probably didn't even hurt you! Now why'd you wake me up!" I yelled at him.

"Lynn you have a memory pillow. That thing is heavy, don't hit people with it" Casper scolded me. He really just scolded me like I'm a kid.

"Casper I swear-"

"Alright, alright chill. I woke you up because you need to do some normal teenager things. Like go to the movies, or the park, something like that" Casper interrupted.

"Normal teenage things... with you and Aria?" I questioned

"Yes, exactly." He answered

"A normal day without any non human beings, with you, a vampire. You're an idiot" I stated getting up and heading to the bathroom to shower.

"Hey! I don't count! You know that!" he yelled after me.

"Now you count because you woke me up. Newsflash during summer normal teenagers DO sleep this long!" I yelled at him then shut the bathroom door behind me.

I stripped out of my pajamas and stepped into the shower feeling the warm water wash away all of my anger and worries that I had had before.

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off then wrapped a towel around my body realizing that while Casper and I were arguing I forgot to bring clothes in with me.

I wiped my hand across the mirror so I could see myself. My ark brown hair with natural highlights falling down around my shoulders. I left it like that because it will dry into curls later, like it always does. Then my chocolate brown eyes looking tired and dead; I really need something interesting to happen soon or I seriously am gonna lose all of my happiness to boredom.

I walked out of the bathroom with the towel still around my body and noticed Aria and Casper talking while sitting on my bed.

"Really guys? I don't want your lovey dovey crap infesting my bed" I complained to them while walking into the closet.

"Lynn were not-ugh! Were just talking!" she yelled at me, now irritated.

I chuckled to myself "Maybe this way it will rub off on you Lynn" Casper replied now amused with himself.

"DON'T ENCOURAGE HER!" Aria yelled now at Casper.

I laughed "Haha chill Ari. You know I'm not the boyfriend girlfriend type" I stated. And no I'm not les. Not that I have a problem with gay people I'm just not one myself.

"Anyway" Casper said drawing out each syllable "How about the movies" he asked.

"Cant guys I gotta work. You know that Casper" I said back to him

"Can't you just call off?" he whined

I sighed "Go take Aria on a date or something. I'm not a fan being a third wheel which is how I always feel when it's just us three"

"Okay so tonight we go to a bar pick out some options for you" Casper retorted.

The bar part actually sounded good but the picking up guy's part not so much. I'm not a slut and I'm not one for dating guys while I'm still young. Maybe in the future I'll find a mature guy that's not interested in one thing and then we'll go somewhere but not now.

"No thanks" I replied slipping on a normal summer outfit which consist of shorts and a t shirt and putting my hair up into a pony tail.

I probably would end up going to the bar later if I feel like it. I just don't want him knowing. I mean I love Casper, I do. But I don't want him around me if I just so happen to meet a guy or do something I don't want him seeing or involved with. And by that I mean hunting.

I walked out of the closet grabbed my phone, wallet, and jumped down through the floor-door.

I quickly drank some water and headed out the front door.

"TO STARBUCKS AWAY!!" I yelled putting my arms out in front of me and ran, acting like I was flying. Oh the weird things I do to amuse myself.