Chapter 34

"Wakey wakey" a male voice said in my ear, earning them a elbow in the stomach.

I groaned when they just caught my elbow, stopping me from hitting them, and once again tried to wake me up by starting to poke me.

I tried to use my covers to hide under and get away from the person but that didn't work because they just pulled my covers off my face and pulled my pillow out from under me. 

"What the hell? Leave me alone!" I yelled, opening my eyes long enough to locate my pillow and shove it back under my head before closing my eyes once again.

The fact that Xander was the one bugging me at the moment didn't really register in my head until he spoke again asking, "You're not naked under there right?" 

I just hugged my pillow and tried to remember if I was wearing something, but last time I checked, I have roommates so I'm pretty sure I don't sleep naked.

"No" I grumbled into my pillow, knowing he could hear me.

He said a quick "Good, just making sure" before my covers were ripped off of me and my body was met with the cold morning air.

"You really think that's gonna get me out of my bed" I stated, my eyes still closed and my mind wandering back off.

"You said you weren't naked. Pheonix, is gonna kill me for seeing you like this" Xander stated, making me confused on what he was talking about.

Sighing, I sat up and looked down to see I was in a gray cami and my blue cookie monster panties. I just shrugged and used the headboard of my bed to help crack my back, then proceeded to crack other parts of my body and stretch, as my way of waking up.

"That's your fault. I'm not naked so.. yeah" I finished, standing up and looking over at my alarm clock to see it was eleven.

"You're early" I stated, slightly glaring at him.

Right after I said that, there was a knock on the door and you could hear it open then close again before Pheonix appeared in front of me.

I just rubbed my eyes to get the sleep out of them before walking into my closet and grabbing out some paint worthy house working clothes, then heading to the bathroom with them.

"What are you wearing, love" Pheonix asked, slightly irritated with my revealing outfit that his brother got to see.

"My pajamas. Not my fault your brother woke me up, I planned on being dressed by the time he got here. He just happened to be an hour early." I said before stepping in the bathroom.

Deciding I shouldn't just leave them there like that, I peaked my head out the door then said "I need to shower. Try not to kill each other and don't break my shit. Or snoop. Don't snoop." I stated and shut the door then headed towards the shower.

Once my legs were shaved, body washed, and hair nice and clean, I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower and dried my body off. After putting on a grey tank top that had paint marks on it, I put on my dark blue jean shorts that shouldn't really be considered shorts. You see they were once jeans but then they got huge holes in them which my foot got stuck in every time I put them on, so in a mad rage I cut them short. Then they ended up ripping up the leg a little so I cut them even shorter which is why they're the length they are now.

With my hair wrapped in my towel, I opened the bathroom door and walked out, mentally preparing myself for what I might see. Surprisingly, I was greeted with Xander lying sprawled out on my bean bag with his head dangling over while holding a book over his head that he was reading upside down. 

Pheonix was just lying on my bed with his arms behind his head and ankles crossed, staring up at my ceiling. When he noticed I was finally out, he sat up and gave me a smirk, his eyes lighting up as he took in my appearance.