Chapter 22

Well, its been a week since everything went down between  Pheonix and Me, and Aria and her little love triangle. I've gotta say, this past week with me having the same routine consisting of waking up, eating, hanging with Aria, hunting, then coming home and sleeping, is getting extremely boring. But don't worry! There is a huge upside to all of this boringness! ... I still have one more week before i have to go back to work! *audience screams*

After my little chat with Pheonix at his house, I havent seen or spoken to him since. Which not that I really mind. The dude was sending off some pretty funky vibes and getting me all mixed up in the head and what not so i think its for the best if i stay away from him for a bit. As for Aria and Casper, they are  all happy and couple-like once more. 

Overall everything's pretty much back to normal other than the occasional Anderson brother i find creeping in the dark, but no judgement! We all enjoy a bit of creepiness every once in a while.

Anyway right now Aria, Casper, Damon, and I are playing E.R.S., also known as Egyptian rat screw, but i call it slap jack just to annoy the crap out of Aria. Honestly. They're basically the same thing just someone decided to add a fancy name that sounds like a kinky pose for Egyptians. 

I slammed my hand down on the jack that appeared in the pile of cards, right before Damon did but his was more to the side. Casper's and Aria's hands ended up on ours afterwards.

"Hah! Me!" Damon yelled

"Yeah no. That was totally me." I said while glaring at him

"Don't be a sore looser Lynn. That was me and you know it." Damon answered

"Look, i don't know who you're trying to impress but you're only fooling yourself. That was me now don't be a bitch about it and give me my cards" I said while trying to pry the cards from under his hands.

He decided that if he put both of his hands over the messed up pile of cards that that meant i wouldn't try and take what was rightfully mine.

"They're mine!" Damon growled at me while swatting my hands away and pulling all the cards towards him in a possessive manor.

By this point in our little disagreement, Aria and Casper decided it was a good idea to migrate to the other side of the room just for safety measures.

When Damon started scooping the cards into his lap, while evilly laughing might i add, I lost it.

"Those were mine you cheater!" I yelled while jumping over the table at him. 

The table ended up falling with me so i landed on it then fell off onto Damon. In my defense, I totally thought i would clear it. Some people just like to put tables where others are jumping and find it funny. Rude bastards.

"Ow. You plus a tabel is just mean Lynn." Damon said while giving the table a shove so it rolled across the room, leaving me lying on him.

I sat up and ended up straddling Damon when i came up with an idea.

"You're right Damon. That was mean of me, let me make it up to you." i said seductively while leaning down and running my lips along his neck and trailing kisses.

Damon placed his hands on my hips and moaned. The poor guy wasn't even aware of my amazing multitasking skills because while I'm distracting him expertly, I'm slowly scooping up the cards that were on him and shoving them into my shirt as a makeshift pocket.

Once i was sure i had a majority of them I jumped off Damon while laughing evilly and showed him my shirt that was holding cards as i gripped the ends of my shirt and held it out to use it like a bowl.