Chapter 19

Pheonix POV-

Its about a day after Lynn left when I walked into my study, thinking about the situation that had went on.

She got bit by a werewolf and it affected her because of her bloodline but what bloodline is that? Then the sparks. That feeling I got when I felt her. I know what that meant, meaning now my bloods going to make her want to come see me. Those Anderson brothers better keep an eye on her.

Sighing I sat at my desk and put my feet up on it to stretch out and leaned back in my chair and called out to one of my hybrids "Neal!"

The twenty year old boy walked into my office with his eyes to the ground.

"You bit her. Dare I ask why?" I asked him, watching him with curious eyes.

"I'm sorry sir. The transition was screwing with my body and my feelings got the better of me and I went to the party and just... I'm so sorry. I fucked everything up." He said while still standing by the door.

"Yes you did. Now then, get me the girl's entire history. I want to know everything there is to know about her." I told him as I turned on my laptop and waited for it to load.

"But why? She's honestly nothing special" When he said that a growl forced itself out of my body.

"You really want to question me?" I growled out at him as I stood up from my desk, daring him to challenge me.

"No. I apologize sir" he said stepping back from me.

"Good. Now get out of my sight and go find the papers" I ordered him

After that he shrunk away and left my study, closing the door behind himself. I walked back over to my desk and sat back down and started typing up all of the things I needed to remember from all of my clients and the girl.

About an hour later the door to my office opened revealing Neal with a stack of files and a flash drive on top of them, all in his hands. I looked over at the clock seeing it was around 12:15 in the morning and sighed, knowing I need my sleep.

"Here are all of the old records of her history and of her parents. On the flash drive are all of the recent things about her lineage and also the crash." Neal said while setting all of the papers onto my desk.

"Thank you. You may go now" I said while plugging in the flash drive to my laptop so I could look through it then turn it off.

Once Neal left I started looking though all of the information on my laptop. Seeing all of the pictures and articles from her parents death made me actually feel sorry for the poor girl. Her parents were driving across an intersection at night with Lynn and her younger brother, Zac, after picking them up from their grandmothers house when apparently they were hit by another car, making their car go sideways and roll over, killing her mother and brother instantly. Lynn's father managed to get Lynn out and called for an ambulance. By the time the ambulance got there Lynn was sitting on the ground holding onto her father who had died only minutes before the ambulance got there. Lynn was the only one to survive, only getting stabbed by a piece of the car in her side. That's what I got when I pieced all of the information from the articles together. Somehow inside of me I knew that that wasn't the real story. That everything I just read was a cover up by the Special Investigations Group themselves.

When I got everything I could out of the flash drive I took it out and locked it in one of my desk drawers along with my laptop and took the rest of the files with me up to my room.

Lying back against the head of my bed I took out one of the files and started reading.

Cassandra Lynnette Brooks: