Chapter 35

A/N: Ay peeps. Sorry it took me so long to write this chapter but hey its long so shut up ;) I've had a portion of it typed for so long but I really didn't wanna type it cause I felt like no matter what I'm gonna do it wrong cause this chapter is the turning point for this story. I  had it planned out from day 1. So I really hope you guys enjoy it and that it wasn't too predictable. btw slideshow of the characters on the side if it worked. anddd....READ ON!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever had one of those days where you feel like nothing is going right? Everything bad keeps happening and sometimes you feel like all you wanna do is just break down and cry? Well that's exactly how I feel today.

It started when Blaze decided to come ruin everything by starting things that couldn't be fixed and making it so in the end I would no longer had the little bit of ignorance I had left. After today, all of the secrets that were holding things in place, wont be anymore.

~ Beginning of the Day ~ 

I walked downstairs with blankey in hand as I called out to Aria saying " Hey, Aria. Do you have anything you need washed cause blankey's getting pretty dirty and I cant put him in there alone!" 

She came down from upstairs, holding a bunch of pillow cases and handing them to me saying "Yeah, Casper keeps drooling on these and it's starting to get gross"

I smiled and started the washer as she walked out and started putting all of the pillow cases in there then gently placing blankey down in it. 

Man, I don't think I can remember a time I wasn't with blankey. Ever since my sixth birthday he's been there for me. He always meant so much because he was the one thing my parents searched everywhere to get and ended up finding him and thinking he would be perfect for me to sleep with every night. I can just remember how I opened him and automatically pulled him out and rubbed him all over my face to feel how soft he was. From then on I never slept alone.

After the washer was loaded I heard the a knock on the door and decided that since I was already up, I would get it. Except when I opened the door, no one was there, instead there was an envelope sitting on my welcome mat. 

But when I bent down to get it, arms wrapped around me and a hand was placed over my eyes and mouth. I tried to squirm but it was useless because they just tightened their grip on me, sending all of the remaining air out of my lungs.

When the hand finally came off my eyes, I was able to regain my sight in time to see that I was being forced into a black car before a cloth was placed over my nose and after one breath, I was getting dizzy then everything went black.

By the time I could finally open my eyes there were loud voices coming from the front of the car, making me realize I wasn't asleep for too long since I was still in the car. But then the car was slammed forward and the sounds of scraping metal were everywhere as I was thrown around in the back and now everything was upside down.

Apparently I blacked out again because when I opened my eyes I was being carried by a warm blurry figure that looked like it had a brown blob as hair, meaning my eyes sight is seriously screwed up at the moment.

I tried squirming but that just ended in pain and a male voice saying "Lynn, calm down. I'm taking you to Pheonix, you're fine"

When my mind registered what he said I managed to choke out a "No". The last thing I need is to force Pheonix to take care of me once again, it's like that's all he ever does.

After a sigh and an "Okay" from my mystery man, I spent the rest of the trip focusing all of my energy on trying to figure out who's voice that was so I would know who's carrying me.