scene 6

"Who is it?" Jungwoo asked as he heard a light knock on his door

"It's Kun, dear," the ornate pot called from outside, being closely followed by his servant entourage. Jungwoo begrudgingly stood from the silky bed and opened the door for the armless object.

"I thought you might like some tea."

"I, uh," Jungwoo backed away from the door, amazement overtaking his actions at the fact that he had just talked to a teapot. His back hit a wooden surface, one which he assumed was his wardrobe.

"Oof. Careful!"

Jungwoo walked cautiously, plopping to his bed and expecting the cushiony surface to also respond to his presence.

"This is impossible.."

The wardrobe, whose name he learned was Ten, leaned onto one of its metal arms, the other sassily adorning where its hip would be.

"I know it is, but here we are!"

Jungwoo slid to the floor gracefully as he watched Kun spill Tea into Jisung, followed by cream and sugar. The room was soundless as Jisung hopped his way into Jungwoo's awaiting hand, giggling all the while.

"Thank you," he muttered breathlessly, bringing the fragile cup to his lips before he was stopped.

"Wanna see me do a trick?" Jisung asked enthusiastically. The question seemed rhetorical, as Jisung began his bubbly trick before Jungwoo could reply. His cheeks puffed out as he took a deep breath, air fanning Jungwoo's face as he exhaled, causing small bubbles to form in the tea above. Jungwoo laughed, much to Kun's dismay, who was glaring daggers at his son.

"Oop, sorry," Jisung apologized, but the glint in his eyes told Jungwoo he wasn't sincere.

"That was a very brave thing you did, my dear," Kun complimented, referencing Jungwoo's earlier proclamation about taking his father's place.

"We all think so," Ten added.

"But I've lost my father, my dreams, everything."

"Cheer up, child, it'll turn out all right in the end." Kun glanced at the ivory clock above Jungwoo's head, porcelain eyes widening in surprise. "Look at me, blabbering on when there's dinner to be served."

Jisung bounced out of Jungwoo's hand, not even giving the male a chance to taste the sugary tea.

"Bye!" He hollered, receiving a harsh nudge from his annoyed father. The door slammed shut behind them, locking Jungwoo back in the pristine room.