4th Day

Lumina's POV

"Can you hand me the blanket?" He said.

"Here." I said extending my hand to him.

After I gave him the blanket, I walk up to the grass and spread my arms to welcome the cool breeze. I didn't know what is this place, but I think the reason why he asked me to come with him, is he wants me to come here.

"Amazing isn't it?" He asked me suddenly appearing at my side.

"Yeah." I couldn't looked at him because I was mesmerized at the view here at the top of the mountain.

"What is this place?" I suddenly asked.
He puts his hands in his pocket.

"Welcome to my favorite place." He answered.

"So this is your favorite place?"

"Yep."

"But why did you bring me here? It's like i'm invading one of your privacy." I said half smiling.

He suddenly faced me and take a step closer to me.

"Your mom." He said

"What about her?" I asked with curiosity.

"She said something—

"About my disease?" I said faking a smile.

"Yeah. I noticed that you were very lonely. You never go out of your house, you barely interact with other people, and your——

I cut him off. "Do you pity me?"

"No! I mean to be honest, I kinda. But theres this something inside me, and it wants me to know you better." He whispered enough for me to smell his breathe. It's addicting.

I didn't answer him but he suddenly looked me in the eyes. "It bugs me every second. That's why I throw rocks at your window last night, Myself wants to be friend with you." He added

"Let's be friends then." I said with a full smile. extending my hand to him and he accepted it. I felt his soft palms suddenly crushed into mine.

"Okay." He smiled sweetly. Sweet? It's not that theres something about that smile.

"But I warned you, dont fall inlove with me. I just want to be friends with you. No hard feelings." He said

"Really? Dont worry, I'm not gonna fall inlove with you." I said laughing at him.

"Okay." He suddenly walked up to where the blanket lays and suddenly started to sit.

"Sit here?" He said tapping his side inviting me.

"Okay!" I answered smiling and sat on the blanket.

And a little bit of silence. The only thing I could hear is the wind and birds chirping.

"So, how long has it been?" He suddenly spoked.

"What do you mean?"

"Your uhm—

"Dont be too awkward when it comes to that topic. It's normal for me." I said giggling.

"2 years." I answered

"Wow. That's a pretty long time."

"Yep."

"So, how does it felt like?"

"Hell." I met his eyes and faked a smile.

And then another silence But I break the wall between us.

"I only have 2 months left." I whispered.

He looked at me with pain in his eyes.

I closed my eyes hoping he'll disappear when i opened my eyes. "Please dont pity me. I hate it." I said opening my eyes again but he didn't.

"That's sad." He said with his voice breaking.

"Yeah! But i have nothing to do with it." I said

I stand up and extend my hands to him.
"What's the purpose of bringing me here? To talk about it? Nah! Let's have fun!" I said cheerfully hiding the pain in my voice. He smiled and accepted my hands.

"You're different." He suddenly whispered in my ear.

"Always will be." I smiled