Chapter 2: Ice Coffee

Amber watched the little scene play as she looked at the fire, "Hmm, I was wondering when you'd come back." She said softly playing with necklace as she looked closer at the girl talking to Jackson. She looked just like Bella, she knew this day was going to come, she just didn't know when. Amber kept a very close eye on Jackson since the day she took his heart, the day she make him her horseman. She couldn't help but smile remember the first day she made him kill,

what a turn on...

***

Amber heard the footsteps coming into her home before she turned to see Jackson looking at her. His hair was still long but not as long as before, and still that brown she liked. "You called?" He asked as she saw drops of blood hit the ground from his hand, aw he tried to fight it, how cute. "I did, I need you to take care of someone for me." Amber said making Jackson raise an eyebrow, "Did Bella..." "No, your sweet Bella didn't reincarnated." Amber said with a hiss, geez it's only been a hundred years, do you want to see her that badly? "Do you even know if she will Amber?" Jackson asked taking Amber back a bit, she wasn't sure if Bella would reincarnated or not, but she knew Bella, she knew she wouldn't leave someone she loved, to leave Jackson like this. "I don't but..." She started as she turned back to Jackson to have him right in front of her, "Then let me die! Let me free so I can be with her either in hell or heaven or wherever. Let me go." Jackson yelled making Amber smile as she touched his face, "You'd like that wouldn't you?" She laughed as she step back.

"Now back to what I was saying, I need you to take care of this man." She said moving her hand over the fire showing a picture of a man with brown hair and green eyes, a normal looking man. "Why?" Jackson asked. "He decided to have another woman when he could just have me." She said turning to Jackson, "Sound familiarly?" she giggled making Jackson glared, "Why is he getting off so lucky?" Jack asked sarcastically. "Because my sweet horseman, I didn't love him. I love you. But he still needs to pay." she walked back to Jack and grabbed his hand, "Now, bring me his head horseman." Amber hissed pulling off his ring making Jack scream in pain as he fell to his knees. Amber waited as the spell did it's course and slowly stood her headless horseman.

She started to circle him, admiring her work. She touched his shoulder and he didn't even flinch, "My, even without a head, you are still very handsome." She laughed as she went back in front of him, "Horseman, bring me the head of Hans Isle." Amber ordered as her horseman turned and walked off leaving Amber laughing, enjoying the power she had over him.

***

Amber moved her hand away making the picture disappear, putting her hand on her cheek, "Hmm, what to do, what to do... Ivy, come here." Amber yelled as she felt a pair of claws go on her shoulder. She turned her head and started to pet the head of her beautiful crow, "There you are my beauty, I need your help." she said as Ivy jumped on on her mistress hand and then on the ground where she became a woman with long black hair and crow black eyes. She bowed her head, "What can I do for you mistress." She asked.

"Bella has decided to finally join our little party." Amber said as she looked at her pet, she's gone through a few different pets since she's been alive but Ivy was her favorite so far, she might even keep her longer then the others. "Has Master Cain seen her yet?" Ivy asked making Amber nod, "He has, and I know he felt his heart beat from here." She said looking at the chest that held Jackson's heart. She knew that if and when Bella returned, his heart would feel again, weathering it was in his chest or not. "Then what do you need help with mistress?" Ivy asked. "My question Ivy is..

"how long should I let Jackson have his Bella back before we let him kill her?"

***