Chapter 4: Hangover

Chapter 4: Hangover

Bella looked out her window, waiting for Jackson to come pick her up. They've been see each other for a few months now but it still made her excited whenever she saw Jackson. He was everything she ever wanted in a man, how did she ever get so lucky to get him? "Goodness Bella, are you still waiting for Mr. Crain?" Bella heard behind her to see her little sister Anna walk up to her long hair in a bun not hiding her beautiful green/blue eyes for once. "Anna, you scared me sister, I didn't know you were home." Bella smile as she she stepped away from the window. "I was going to leave soon but I thought I would have some tea first." Anna answered as she put her tea down. Bella and Anna weren't close, Anna was jealous of Bella, she had everything. The dark blonde hair, the ice blue eyes, she was every gentlemen's dream girl. When Anna was just a normal looking woman, nothing special.

"So Bella, when are we going to meet this Mr. Jackson Crain?" Anna asked making Bella's cheeks start to go red like a rose. "Oh... Soon. Father has already meet him. They had lunch together last week if I remember right." Bella says looking at herself in the mirror making sure she looked oaky for Jackson. "Right... Father should meet him first." Anna hissed as she took a sip of her tea. Bella turned to her, "Anna, it's not like that... I just..." She walked over to her and sat down, "Every time I meet someone I like... After they meet you, it's like they want nothing to do with me... Like they forgotten about me..." Bella says her voice shaking making Anna raise an eyebrow, "Are you saying I do something to the men?" She ask almost hurt making Bella shake her head, "Of course not, you're not a witch or anything, but I just... I really like Jackson... I might even love him. I just... I want this feeling to last longer..."

Bella placed her hand on her heart, "Maybe to make it last forever... I want him to be just mine... For just a little longer." She said with a smile making Anna roll her eyes finishing her tea, "Fine, keep your secret then, I'll just be here, alone." Anna said and before Bella stop her, Anna was already walking into the kitchen. Bella sighed, she didn't understand why Anna was like that, she was pretty enough to find a great man to take care of her. Bella was thinking of going to talk to her when she heard a knock on the door.

Bella felt a smile go on her face as she ran to the door to see Jackson standing there with his back behind his back. "Wow... Miss. Hollow, you look..." Jackson started as Bella's cheeks went warm making Jackson smile, "Words can't even describe how beautiful you look." Jackson finished making Bella laugh, "Thank you Jackson, and you look very handsome as always." She add as he kissed her on the cheek as she step out of the door leaving.

In the shadows, a figured watched the young lover, feeling it's heart start to beat faster, never had this shadow seen anyone as handsome as Jackson Crain...

***

Amber opened her eyes feeling memories of the past come back to her. She hadn't thought about her past in a long time but ever since Elsa came into her territory, her past has been haunting her. She growls at herself as she felt a pair of arms go around her before she felt someone kissing her neck. "Bad dream?" She heard a husk voice as she rolled over to see the man she took home last night, she didn't even remember his name but he was sure a good booty call. "Bad memories." Amber answers as she kisses him again, he took it gladly. "Want to do round two then?" He ask as Amber pulls the blankets up more, forgetting the first time she ever saw Jackson Crain.

***

"Where are you taking me Jackson?" Bella giggled as Jackson covered her eyes, today was a special day for him. "You'll see soon my love." Jackson whispered in her ear making her giggle again. She was getting more excited to see where he was taking her, what he had planned. She felt her feet stopped as Jackson started to move his hands, "Eyes closed." He ask making her nod as she felt his hands leave her face. "Okay... Open them." Jackson said as Bella opened her eyes a gasped. In front of her was a lake, with a waterfall, a place away from the world. "Do you like it?" Jackson asked as she looked at him. She couldn't stop smiling, "It's beautiful Jackson... How did you find this place?" She asked taking a step closer to the water.