Chapter 7: The Legend Of the Headless Horseman

Jack and Elsa were in his car driving home after leaving Luna back at the horse ranch. They didn't talk the whole way back to the ranch, Jack didn't even look at her. She didn't know how to start by asking him... He said he was going to tell her the story but then he just packed up everything and left. She was looking out the window as they reached her apartment, scared this was how this date would end. She didn't want to move, she didn't want to get out of the car without Jack. She didn't understand why she was fighting so hard to get to know him more, to stay with him.

She got out of her head when she heard a door open and close. She looks back at Jack seat to see that he wasn't there anymore and was now going to her car door. He opens it and looks at her, "Come on, you wanted to know the story, we need to go inside first." He says reaching out his hand to her. She looks at it before she grabs it as he helps her out. "I couldn't tell you out there, because if I think what will happen, it would be better if you were home..." He say making Elsa raise an eyebrow, "Why?" She ask as they reach her apartment door. "So you can kick me out." He says as she opens the door looking at him, his eyes were serious and his mouth was a straight line, he wasn't kidding.

Before she could ask him anything he went into her apartment making her follow. Olaf didn't even bark as Jack walks past him and into her bedroom. Elsa put her keys on the table along with her purse as she walks past her puppy and into her bedroom where Jack was sitting on the bed, waiting. She took a deep breath before she joined him, crossing her legs waiting for him to talk. Jack kept his eyes on the ground though, before he got up and closed all the doors, the bedroom door and the bathroom door. He also puts blanket over her mirror. "Jack what..." She ask as he closed the curtains. "Just trust me." He says as he walk back to the bed and sits down. "Now, I need you to have an open mind okay? He says making her nod, "Okay.." She whispers as Jack takes a breath.

"My... My story starts a long time ago..." "How long?" Elsa ask. "The 1700's... I was alive in the 1700's." Jack says waiting to see what reaction Elsa would give him. But she didn't, she just kept her eyes on him. "Okay... Are you like a vampire or something?" She ask making Jack laugh, "You ask me that the first time I told you what year I was born." Jack says making Elsa blush, "Okay... Then what did you say after that?" She ask. "I said that I was a worse kind of monster." "Monster? Jack I don't..." "Let me continue... I was born in the 1700's, my real name is Jackson Crain, I lived in Sleepy Hollow my whole life. I was a painter, I use to sell paintings to anyone who wanted one."

He could feel his heart start to beat faster. "One day... I meet the founder of our small town's daughter." He took a deep breath, "Her name was Bella Hollow." He says making Elsa stiffen up, "Sound familiar Elsa Hollow?" He ask making her hands start to shake. "Bella was... Beautiful to say the less. She had dark blonde hair and deep blue eyes." Jack says as he looks into Elsa's eyes, "As dark as the night sky... Just like yours." he add making Elsa shiver. "We fell in love, god I loved her, I had our whole life planned out..." Jack started to dig through his pocket as he pulls out a ring making Elsa's eyes widen, she felt like she saw that ring before... "This... Is Bella's engagement ring... She got to wear it before it was taken away from her..." Jack says his voice starting to crack.

"What happened to her?" Elsa ask maybe finally going to know the truth of Bella Hollow, on why she haunts Elsa. She saw Jack's fist close around the ring, "She happened..." Jack hisses making Elsa sit back. "Amber fucken Spells happened... She took everything away from me!" Jack yells as he hits the wall making Elsa yelp. Jack felt the anger start to disappear as he noticed how he was scarring Elsa... "I'm sorry... Talking about her... Works me up now." Jack says taking a deep breath. "What did Amber do?" Elsa ask touching Jack's arm. Jack touches her hand, his body shaking,