Chapter 10: I'll Show You Crazy

"Miss. Hollow, it's good to meet you." Elsa hears as she sits down on a brown leather couch. She always wondered why therapies had brown leather couches. This was the third therapist she's seen in the last three years and every since one of them had a brown leather couch. "I guess." She says crossing her legs as her doctor, Dr. Molly Spires a forty year old therapist with her brown hair tied back in a tight bun with brown eye sat down in a chair across form her holding a notepad. "I'm Dr. Molly Spires, you can call me Molly if you like." "No thanks. We shouldn't get friendly with each other." Elsa hisses folding her arms but Spires just smiles as she puts on her glasses. "What brings you in today?" She ask making Elsa shrug, "Isn't the same every time? I tell you I see a ghost, you ask me if I take my medicine..." "Have you?" She interrupts. Elsa nods as she felt a shiver go down her spine, she was here.

"And then I tell you, your medicine is a load of shit and doesn't work and you give me a different dose. Or you throw me in a psych ward." Elsa says lending forward her hands cup on her lap, "So which one is it today? Higher dose or psych ward?" She ask a smile painted on her pretty face. Dr. Spires returns the smile as she looks down at her notes. "You've been at five different psych ward since you were the age of ten... Why?" She ask. Elsa couldn't believe she was really trying to ask her questions, she already knew what she was going to do, what she was going to say. "Because I see a ghost Dr. Spires, a ghost who looks just like me."

She waits as Spires raises an eyebrow, "Like you? Well how do you know it's a ghost Elsa?" She ask. Elsa felt another chill as she looks to the left of her to see the ghost that's been haunting her since the age of five. A ghost with white hair that she knew use to be a dark blonde, don't ask her how she knew, she just did. And gray eyes that were use to be a dark blue just like Elsa's. The Ghost smiles at Elsa keeping her eyes locked on hers. "You know what she's going to do Elsa..." The Ghost says as Elsa hears someone clear their throat. "What are you looking at Elsa?" She hears Spires ask turning her head to her.

"What do you think?" She ask deciding to not make contact with the ghost next to her. "Your ghost is here now?" She ask making her nod, "She's sitting on the left of me." Elsa answers making Spires look to her left to see nothing but an empty seat next to a window of a cold winter day.  The ghost starts to giggle, "You really should leave, and go to Sleepy Hollow." The ghost answers making Elsa shake her head, "I told you already, I'm not going to that hick of a town." Elsa whispers hoping the doctor didn't hear her, but she did. "What town Elsa?" Spires ask. "Don't tell her." The Ghost says but Elsa didn't listen, "To Sleepy Hollow." She says making the Ghost sigh. "Sleepy Hollow? What is in Sleepy Hollow?" Spires ask.

That's when Elsa lost it. "I don't know! I don't know what is in Sleepy Hollow but Bella wants me to go there!" She yells making Bella smile and Spires scared. "Elsa you need to calm down you're starting to act..." "Crazy?" Elsa laughs making Spires almost want to nod but she knew she couldn't. Elsa felt another chuckle leave her lips, "You want crazy, I'll show you crazy. Bella has asked me every fucken day to go to Sleepy Hollow, and I have dreams of her. Dreams of her with a boy, a boy with brown hair but the lightest blue eyes I've ever seen. And when I see him, my heart beats faster like I'm in love with him just like she is!" Elsa yells as Spires sits back a little. Spires was trying to figure out what to do, what to say on this. After fifteen years, she's never meet anyone like Elsa.

"Is... Bella... The one who is haunting you?" Spires ask taking Elsa back making her lend back, "I... I didn't... I never asked for her name... How do I know that?" She could feel her body shake before she starts to laugh, an almost crazy laugh, like it was two laughs coming out of her mouth. Molly Spires could feel her hands start to shake as Elsa looks up at her with a smile moving her hand up to her hair pushing it back to show her right eye as blue as the ocean while the left, was gray, dead like.