Chapter 5: My Darling

Amber looks down at the passed out Jack with a sigh, "having all those emotions came back much be overwhelming huh Jackie?" Amber ask with a smile. She moves away form him as she sat down by her fire, "Ivy my pet, I need you." Amber yells as she heard the flapping of wings before she heard footsteps. Ivy walks down the stairs almost running right into the knocked out Jack. "Oh mistress... did you..." "No, he isn't dead. I gave him back his heart." Amber says as she moves her hand as a ring falls in her hand. She looks at the blue crystal ring in her hand, Bella's engagement ring. "You gave him back his heart?" Ivy questions making Amber nod, "I thought it would be more fun to have Jack kill the love of his life again, wouldn't you agree Ivy?" Amber ask her eyes darken. Ivy stiffens up and nods, "Of course Mistress, but what should we do with Master Crain?" Ivy ask as Amber stood up and walk to the body of Jack.

She lowers herself down and opens his hand placing the ring, "Well, he'll be out cold for a day or two, it's hard on the body and the mind to have all those emotions came back." Amber says as she looks up at Ivy with a wicked smile, "Why don't you drop him off at Elsa's place, let our little fake Bella take care of our fallen prince." Amber laughs as Ivy bows her head, "As you wish Mistress Amber."

***

Elsa sat on her couch with her knees held under her chin, she was still thinking why Jack left so quickly. He said he wanted to see her again tonight but the way he was looking at her... Did he really want too? He shows no emotions, how does she know he even likes her? Elsa places her head on on her knees, why was she like this? Why did she fall so hard and so fast for jerks? She felt tears coming to her eyes as she thought about her last relationship, she knew he was wrong for her, she knew he was dangerous but yet... She stayed with him. Well that was until she woke up with a knife to her throat. He blamed her him losing his job, for him being a drunk. she thought she was going to die that night but that's all she remembers was seeing the knife and someone screaming. She was pretty sure it wasn't her screaming before she blacked out and it wasn't JD's scream either.

She remembers waking up in a hospital with a wrap around her neck. The doctors said that her boyfriend attacked her, cutting her throat. When she ask where he was, they said he was dead... They think she killed him to protect herself. She didn't remember killing him... she didn't even remember him cutting her. Elsa sighs at the memory as she stood up and walk up to the mirror. She moves her neck seeing if the scar that should be there was there, it wasn't. The doctors told her there was no way she wouldn't have a scar form such a deep cut but... her neck was bare. She closes her eyes and places her head on the mirror feeling the cold glass on her forehead.

Elsa... Elsa open her eyes pushing back to see herself but not herself at the same time. The woman in the mirror had her face but her hair was a dark blonde and wasn't as long as Elsa's but her eyes were just like Elsa, dark blue. "No... Not you again... I thought you were..." Elsa says feeling her hands shake. I came to warn you Elsa Hollow... The mirror says making Elsa shake her head, "You are not real Bella... you are a girl I made up when I was alone..." Elsa says as she went into the kitchen and starts to dig in the drawers, "Where are they..." She whispers to herself before she found a pill bottle.

She smiles a little as she turns around to get water to have Bella standing in front her, her eyes almost white, a ghost. Elsa gasp as she drops the bottle feeling herself freeze up. "I am real..." Bella says as she touches Elsa's shoulder making her shiver. "How long have you been taking those pills?" Bella ask as she steps back giving Elsa room to breath. "Since... I was a kid..." Elsa answers not controlling herself. "And have they helped you not see me?" Bella ask making Elsa shake her head, "No... But you were gone... For almost a year..." Elsa whispers as she felt Olaf by her feet looking up at Bella.