INSOMNIAC

No one remembers anything before/during/after the snap. Its kind of like life is missing a piece of itself. Life just went on as if nothing intervened. The Avengers disappeared again and life continued. Movies started to surface like documentaries about the lives of the one and only Avengers. The movies didn't do the true scenes of action justice. Watching didn't stop the overly excited fans though. They kept the memory of their favorite superheroes alive. Chanting and protesting at rallies to bring back the true crime-fighting heroes, that saved the day. One of those die-hard fans was none other than Kinsley.

Kinsley always felt like there was more to the story. She couldn't put her finger on it but there was something that didn't sit right with her. The movies seemed too real, the relationships were too spot-on for her heroes to be a fabrication of someone's mind. The name Tony Stark was real, the company was real, but the hero in the machine seemed to no longer exist. She couldn't remember what happened but it was unlike superheroes to just disappear into thin air. She built theories but none of them seemed to help her thoughts. The world needed supers but where did they go?

  Kinsley James better known as Insomniac has had a pretty rough life. Her father has been MIA for the past 8 years, her mother married a corrupt CEO, and her stepbrother is the biggest tool she's ever met. She was just your average nerdy teenage girl with a superhero addiction. Nothing in her life could have prepared her for the world she was about to face. After truly getting to meet Avery Forest her world completely changes. The things she thought she knew were put to the test. She becomes the hero of her dreams fighting to save the world one day at a time. 

What would you do to save your entire life from crumbling? 

Would it be enough?

DISCLAIMER

I do not own the rights to Marvel, Sentry, Blizzard, Donald Gill, The Void, or any other Comics cinematic reference portrayed in this book. The rights of the MCU, as well as any characters referenced from MCU, go to Stan Lee, Jay Lee, Paul Jenkins, Jack Frost, and others. All writing in this book (plot ideas and any main storyline included) are all original ideas.

Do not steal my content or I will hunt you down like a rabid dog. I will burn your house down. I will not do any of these things, I am actually not a violent person but I will sue. I made some graphics (others I did not make all rights belong to the creator) included in this book so do not steal them. I will find you and I will sue you for everything you own.