THIRTEEN

Do you ever feel like your life is not yours anymore? They're gone. Every good relationship I had gone. He wanted her. He got her. I thought she was my best friend. I really, really liked him. I thought what we had was special. How do I continue with what I'm supposed to do if I don't know why I'm doing it? I was doing it for him. I was trying to save him. I am supposed to save all of them but all I feel is rage. I want to hate them so much. How could they do this to me?  So here's the rundown, I started "dating" this guy and we were really enjoying whatever was happening. Or at least I thought we were. I told Alex everything. She's my best friend why wouldn't I? Not even a day later I see them making out. Funny how life works out. I mean we made plans to go to prom together. She wanted me to set her up with another friend. I don't understand where everyone's wires got crossed. My heart is broken and my mind is jumbled. How do you all of a sudden plan on backstabbing someone? This is madness. I thought my last letter would be just that. I plan on going to our appoints and that you wouldn't have to read another sappy letter from Kinsley James. Here's the problem, I can't make every appointment and I really wish I could but I can't. How awful is that? I'm putting my wellbeing aside but this time I really am trying. It's hard to be great and do great things when the world is against you. I'm writing to you because you are the only person who is willing to listen. My mom is lost in Lala land, my dad is unreachable, and I refuse to talk to Ge-off (I tried once and he told me to stop wasting his air) so you're all I got left. I've never felt this lonely before. Does it really get better?