SIX.FIVE

Avery left. My mom was a wreck. Ge-off came home confused. Jay was at a friends house. Alex and Prim were just as confused. Apparently, Donald was alive. I was sick. Where did that make sense? I'd have to organize something but not right now. I was supposed to be having a sleepover with my girls. And that's exactly what we were going to do.

I can't let it bother me yet. Not yet.

"Told you, you're a superhero!" Alex cheered.

"How do you know I'm not a villain?" I mugged her.

"You're not. Trust me." Prim walked off. "Face mask or mani/Pedi?"

"Both. Mask first, then mani/Pedi. Girls select your mask." Alex insisted.

We all grabbed one and put it on. Next was mani/Pedi's. First was Prim, as always, Alex painted her hands while I painted her toes. Next was Alex again I got stuck with her toes. Last but certainly not least was me. Afterwards, Alex put on our sleepover playlist and we danced until the cows came home. Well until Prim fell asleep. Alex and I put on a movie and talked through the entire thing.

Alex turned to me. "How's working with Avery?"

"It's okay I guess. We don't talk much, lot's of eye contact." I said.

"Ooooh." She nudged me.

"What? It's not like we're going to end up dating or anything. Not like you and a certain someone." I nudged her back.

"Who?" She choked.

"Hunter East perhaps." I laughed.

She giggled. "Stop."

"I'm just saying 'oooooh'."

We laughed almost all night. In the morning we got up and got Prim ready to head back home.