EIGHT.FIVE

"This lab is legit," Hunter whispered

"Thank you, Mr. East." Wolfgang's voice boomed.

"Who said that?" Camden looked around.

"My name is Wolfgang, I am A.I. Miss Kinsley wired me into her lab to help her with her technological advances."

"Are you just a voice or?" Holland spoke into the air.

"I am every bit of technology in this room but I can materialize if that will help you visualize me better." Wolfgang could sense the unease.

"Please," Camden said

Wolfgang became a hologram of Johan Goethe. "How may I assist you three today?"

"We're here to hopefully make some new tech. could you help us locate everything?"

"It would be my pleasure."

They got to work assembling new gadgets as fast as their little minds could process each idea. They had made so many new things but it was time to test them and make sure they worked.

"Who wants to go first?"

Hunter started climbing the wall. Then sliding. Lastly falling off the wall. Being caught by Cam and Holl was the least of his problems. They always had his back.

"My turn." Holland pressed a button on her watch and she nearly went invisible.

"Are you wearing my bra?" Camden shouted.

Holland pressed the button again coming back into full view. "So that needs to be adjusted."

"I want that back." Cam snipped at Holl.

Camden stood in the middle of the room. She clicked her heels and her rocket boosters were activated. She kept her arms down and her hands out. She began flying around the room.

"Way to go Miss East." Wolfgang cheered.

She landed and clicked her heels again turning off the boosters. She took off the boosters and laid them on the table. She started tweaking them. Someone somewhere said technology can always be improved...or something like that.

"Those are great C but who are they for?" Hunter questioned.

"Yeah, Kinz can fly."Holl scratched her head.

"They're for Prim. When she's ready for them. We are leaving in a couple of months, I wouldn't feel right without leaving her something. She's a hero too." Cam answered.

"Kinz isn't going to like this at all." Hunter replied.

"Not one bit." Wolfgang chimed in.