Chapter 1

I collect my thoughts as I look at the home that stands feet in front of me. I never thought I would have an opportunity like this, in fact I never believed it to be true when the call came through the evening before. The Fischbachs were the most wealthy family in North America. Raking in millions, even trillions from their ingenious innovative business decisions. And now I, Ryland Northstrum, get to sit and speak with the most powerful businessman. I approach the entrance, marble steps of pure white lead up to the beautiful chestnut door. I press the door bell, and it is promptly answered by a man in full dress black attire.

"You must be Mr. Northstrum. Mr. Fischbach has been just dying to meet you. Please come in, make yourself aquatinted with the home, careful though of the flooring. Quite difficult to polish, sir." He warns. I gently step inside, admiring the room in awe. The room is huge, both side line a double staircase. In the middle hangs a breathtaking golden chandelier, crystals hanging and reflecting from every inch of its beauty.

"Wow. This is.... stunning." I whisper out as I walk in, staring off in every direction. I feel my hip hit against something, followed by a crash. No! No no no no!

"Oh. Mr. Fischbach will be quite upset." The man says to me lowly. "That was his prized vase."

"Nonsense." I hear a voice echo out in the room, deep and alluring. My attention is pulled to the man, wearing a suit more expensive looking than my home, hair neatly combed and a straight, pearly white grin plastered on his face. "It was only a couple hundred thousand. No harm done!"

I drain pale. That vase costs more than my house and car combined. "Oh Mr. Fischbach my dearest of apologies! I didn't want our first encounter to go this way and, I-I-I-"

"It is quite alright. Come." He says blankly. He walks up the staircase, and I rush behind him to catch up. "Do you like the chandelier? It was handcrafted with Swarovski Strass. The handles are pure gold." He says proudly, his arm swaying towards it nonchalantly. "Cost three million dollars."

I clear my throat uncomfortably. "To be honest with you, sir. I'm afraid to walk on this ground, with fear of damaging any more of your property." I hold the briefcase close to my chest as we enter his office. The walls were painted a deep brown, all the furniture a beautifully polished shade of deep brown leather. Two nice chairs sit in front of his low-built desk. He slowly walks to his spinning chair and looks to me.

"All in due time, Mr. Northstrum. Please. Sit." He says deeply. I can not get over his voice. I can already feel myself getting hard in my boxers. No. No, Ryland. We aren't blowing this interview with a boner. I take a deep breath as I sit down, quickly opening my briefcase.

"I-I uh have some papers that..." The case falls off my lap, toppling papers around the room. They scatter across the hardwood. I feel my cheeks heat up. Well, there goes my chance at this job. I scurry to the ground to pick them up. "I'm so sorry sir, I.."

"Look at me." I hear him say sternly. I see his feet align at my head as I gaze up at him from the floor. From up there, this must appear as a grovel. Truly, I didn't believe this interview would end up with me on my knees. Yet here I am. I see a slight curve of his lip. "You stress yourself so. For what? A servant job?" I avert my gaze and I hear a replied growl. "Look at me and answer. When I speak you will look me in the eye. And you will address me forthwith as Master Fischbach. So I know my statements are being heard, understood?" I stand up quickly, turning red.

"Y-Yes sir, Master Fischbach sir, uh, sir." I say nervously.

He stares at me for a moment, searching my face for something. He finally bends down to grab my final paper from off the ground and slowly stands back up, eyeing me up and down. He hands me the paper, leaning in to my ear, his hand caressing my shoulder.

"Get rid of your hard on. And the job is yours." He whispers, before walking around me and heading towards the door.

"I-I'm not gay!" I say, embarrassed. "I'm just... I have..."

He turn to look at me, stopping in his tracks. "If you are going to work for me, rules will be set. You will not leave work until given my blessing. You will not step foot into my quarters or my office without my knowledge. And. You will not. Lie to me. Under any circumstances. Now. Repeat what you just said to me."

I open my mouth to speak and close it. My eyes fall to the floor as I rub my arm uncomfortably. I hear him softly chuckle as I look up bravely. "I apologize, sir."

He arches his eyebrow, grabbing the door handle "For your erection?" He says softly. I simply nod in agreement, causing his teeth to show in a cheeky, evil grin. "Not the last time. Be here at four this afternoon. You will be working the night shift and sleeping here. Weekdays only. But if you wish to be a full time live-in maid, that can be privately arranged. Your uniform will be in your room, to which my butler Adam will show you this evening. Go home and acquire any personal possessions you may need for comfortable living arrangements here. You may show yourself out when your personal items are in order." He says, quickly leaving the room. I slowly tuck my files in the briefcase and stare at it.

"That was quick."