Chapter 20 (XXX)

Mark picks me up swiftly and slams me against the door, locking it before his lips attack my delicate neck.

"Oh shit." I whimper out. I feel his hands drag down my sides and yank my legs to wrap around his waist.

"I will take it slow. I know you are sore... I'm sorry." He whispers. I look at his guilt painted face and kiss him sweetly.

"By the look of your back, I say we are even." I say quietly. He smiles, pulling me into a deep kiss, and slowly setting me back on his bed. I run my hands down his bare chest as he strips off my clothes. I hook my fingers on his boxers, pushing them down as he yanks off mine. I flip him over onto his back as he stares at me.

"You don't have to do this, baby." He mumbles against my lips.

"I want to." I say lowly. "Maybe I want to try being dominant." I lean down, kissing and biting roughly at his neck. He shivers under me in panted low moans.

"I-I have never been dominated by a-a man before." He stammers out.

I lick down his chest and grip onto his cock. "There is a first for everything, Mark." I whisper, slipping him into my mouth and quickly bobbing my head at a fast and steady motion, his tip hitting the back of my throat repeatedly as my eyes begin to water. His hands grip the sheets in ecstasy as he pants.

"Oh dear fucking god, yes!" He moans out, his entire face going bright red. His head falls to the side as his toes begin to curl.

I pull back, biting my lip and watching him under me. "Wow. When was the last time someone did all the work, Mark?" I whisper. I crawl on top of his panting figure as I grab his tie off the bed. "Hands above your head." I say sternly. His hands slowly fall over his head as I quickly tie them to the head board. Mark stares at me in slight fear as I grin. "It's okay."

I ease myself down onto his cock and steady myself, placing my hands on his chest. His head falls back as he moan out. "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST."

"That's not my name." I mumble, bouncing at a slow and teasing speed "Come on, say my name baby."

"Oh, Ryland..." He whispers breathlessly. I shiver and grab his chin, making him look at me, all red faced and panting.

"Louder."

He bites his lip and whimpers "Oh, Ryland." He moans out deeply. I quicken my pace and begin to pant harder.

"I love you so much." I moan lowly, my nails digging into his chest.

"I love you so much fucking more, oh my god! Please baby. Untie me. I wanna touch you. Please." Mark whimpers, yanking at the tie. I reach up quickly and pull the tie from the head board, his hands immediately gripping my waist and grinding his hips up against me. "Yes Ryland, oh my god. Ride me just like that."

I grab his hands tightly as my head falls back in pleasure. God, I love hearing him say my name. I love making him moan for me. Mark's hands travel up my back delicately, being careful of the wounds. His hand grabs my neck and pulls down chest to chest with him as he grinds against me slowly. Our heavy breaths on each others skin. I run my hands up his chest and kiss him passionately as his arms steadily wrap around my waist.

"Ryland, I'm cumming." He growls against me. I kiss him softly and run my fingers through his hair.

"Me too, baby. Cum for me." I whisper. Mark bites his lip, kissing me deeply as he slams into me quickly and roughly. My eyes roll back into my head and I moan out loudly, gripping at Mark under me.

"Look at me, baby. Look at me when you cum. I wanna see how I make you cum." Mark says softly, his hand grabbing my chin and making me look at him. His sexy breathless face, pouting and moaning, pushes me over the edge as I feel myself hit my peak. Mark grunts lowly and grits his teeth, slamming into me one last time, filling me with his release.

"That. Was the most passionate thing I have ever experienced. God, I fucking love you." I whisper breathlessly.

Mark smiles, letting out a laugh as he tries to regain his breath. "I love you too."