Chapter 2 (x)

I tuck my clothes into my drawers. I can not believe I am living here full time. After a long talk with Master Fischbach about rules, the hardest to follow is the hardest one to swallow.

No partners of employees will be brought into my home.

I mean. I am single of course. Homosexuality isn't really quite... accepted, where I am from. I have never come out to my family, quite honestly not even myself. I just know that when urges come along they are difficult to control. My mind wanders to my boss. I imagine him a top, no way a powerful man like himself would be submissive. No. I figure him a dominant. A tough and commanding dominant. Though, he doesn't quite strike me as the gay type. Not that sleeping with him is the best idea for me to have currently. Though I can't help but think about it. I hear soft grunts coming from outside my room. Deep grunts? Oh, my curiosity is more than peaked.

I walk out of my room, down the hall. I wander. Loud music pounds about the opened door. I quietly stroll down the hallway to investigate the grunting noise. My eyes peer into the open door, my jaw dropping. Master Fischbach, doing pull ups in front of me. His bare back is covered with a tattoo of dark angel wings. Every muscle flexes as he effortlessly pulls himself up and down on the bar at a steady rhythm. Every so often he lets out a low grunt. I eye him down. How does he expect me to lose my hard on when he is working out with no shirt and just gym shorts? That hang so perfectly low on him.

He drops from the bar, turning to the door. Dear god, if they were any lower. His v-line is so perfectly sculpted, his well toned body sweating and red from exercise. I realize my predicament. I avert my eyes quickly, making a bee-line for my room.

"Oh, Mr. Northstrum. If you could return back to your gawk post?" He calls out to me mockingly. I whimper slightly in defeat. Oh I am so fired. If not fired, I am already on my first strike. I take my time walking back to the door.

"My apologies, sir." I whisper, ashamed.

"Come here. Now. Close the door." He demands. I feel my skin crawl with goose bumps as I do what is asked of me. I close the door reluctantly, standing at his feet.

"My apologies sir, I just..."

"You what?" He whispers, his pointer fingers gently props on my chin, angling me to look him straight in his deep brown chocolate eyes. "Don't lie to me.." I gulp, afraid of what may become of me with my honesty. He removes his hand and tucks both of them in his shorts. "When did you first discover yourself to be a homosexual, Mr. Northstrum? I want an honest answer."

I look down. I hear a loud snap, making my eyes bolt back to his. Don't look away. Look at him when you speak. "I... I was in high school. A boy in the locker room, uh... came onto me, sir."

He nods slightly. "How?... did he..." He trails off before slamming me against the wall. The breath leaves my lungs as he gets centimeters from my face. "Dominate you? Make you feel... Weak? Did he suck you off, Ryland? Or did he just give you a tug?" He whispers. His hand trails down my chest, making me moan out softly under his dominant touch.

"H-He just.. He-He uh. He give me a.. A hand.. uh, he-" I quickly become breathless under his trance.

He grins. "Quite flustered, Mr. Northstrum. I wonder why? Whatever could have you so breathless?" He pulls away from me, leaving me against the wall, struggling to find and regain my normal breathing pattern. "Tonight, I would like a honey tea before bed. Hot. Green, with no sugar, no milk. And along with it, a side of apple slices with peanut butter. Understood?"

I gulp, pushing myself from the wall. "Yes sir. I will deliver your wishes at 7:35 sharp sir."  I quickly walk from the room and hurry to my own, fearful of the next set of questions to arise from him. I close the door, leaning against it in relief and frustration. This is not playing fair.