Chapter 4 (x)

I sway my hips as I dance around my kitchen. I have been craving this alone time. I set my spatula down as my dog runs up to me, excited

"Pablos. What's up, bubby? Wanna go for a walk? Go get your leash." He scurries off as I set my sauce to a simmer. A nice Saturday off with my dog is just what I needed. He runs up barking, wagging his butt side to side, his blue thick leash in his small gobber. Quite honestly, I have never loved anything more than my sweet baby pit bull. He is a daddy's boy. Not that he ever had much of a choice. I slip on my Converse and walk outside, strolling him down the busy streets of California "How about a trip to the Petco? Huh? You love going there."

I walk him into the Petco store, where all the dogs bark in his direction. He keeps his head down and walks by my side quietly. You see, my dog is a service dog. I have asthma, very bad anxiety, and frequent night terrors. He knows just how to calm me down. It just makes me wonder if Mr. Fischbach will let me keep him, though he doesn't have much of a choice. No dog, no me.

I walk Pablos to the toy aisle and hold one up "Look dog. Let me cut you a deal. If you sweet talk my boss into a date with me, you totally get every toy on this rack." I kneel down to him and he pants happily, sitting down in front of me for comfort, ready in case of an anxiety attack. "Why are men so difficult? You love me. Just as long as I walk ya and feed ya."

"Not necessarily. Dog require just as much human affections as a human may, Ryland." I hear the familiar harmony of the deep eccentric voice call to me. I turn to look at Mr. Fischbach startling me.

"Jesus Christ, sir. A warning, if you may? Why are you here anyway?" I say, holding my chest.

"You are off duty. Call me Mark. Furthermore. I wished to invest in a dog but it appears your dog may be joining us soon, correct?" He slowly approaches me in the aisle, grabbing a dog collar off the shelf. "You know. If you want a date. Ask."

I turn red and look down. "Well. Will you go..."

"Absolutely not." He interrupts. "I don't date. I haven't in ten years. But..." His strong hand wrap the black collar around my neck, his smile widens as it clips. "I am quite the fan of a collar on you."

I gulp and decide to play this dangerous game of chess. What's the worst that could happen? We are in public and he definitely doesn't want to do anything too out there in public.

"I like red better." I say lowly, his smile fades as I step closer. "Blood. Rushing, pumping, filling you up, filling us both up." I whisper to him, caressing his hard on through his dress pants. He lets out a breathy moan, causing him to glare at me.

"I, am not ashamed of my sexuality. And if you keep this up, I have no problem bending you over in this aisle and fucking your brains out." He says sternly.

I smirk slightly, I love domination, especially when I get to beat the master in his own games. I pull his grey tie, grinding against him as I lean into his neck. "Go ahead... try me." I whisper. I nudge past him as Pablos bounces happily next to me. I am most definitely gonna feel that disobedience tonight.