Chapter 5

Eliza's P.O.V

I've outready been found and now we're trying to find Peggy, Maria, and Theodosia.

Right now we're in room number six, yellow room, and there's a weard X on the grown that John is stepping on but we don't care, Alex found a lever and he dousent know weather to pull it or not.

"Just pull it Alex!" Argued Thomas, "but what if it's bad!" Said Alex, Angelica was rolling her eyes, Burr and Madison were freaking out about there girlfriends, and I quickly looked at John before I knew Angelica pulled the lever and Johns just put his arms up would making that eyes contacts with me saying 'meh' oh but this was the best thing that ever happens to me.

Peggy fell of the ceiling on Johns arms, she was tied up her arms were literally tied up, she was wearing short shorts that she wassent wearing before and her shirt.. Well.. it was in the bed so.. she was shirtless..wait.. "VERY BOY IN ROOM COVER YOUR EYES!" Angelica and I yelled, John placed Peggy on the bed carefully cause he was closing his eyes and yeah..

______________________________________

"Finally room nine! Oh hey Maria." Said Peggy, "Hey. I think Theo is in the finale room." She said would Madison just carried her to the other room, Burr kicked the door down and Got Theo, and after worlds the gang started to kick the jingle bells out of Lee, Seabury, and King.

"Laf, Herc wanna each a movie after school tomorrow or on Saturday?" Asked Peggy, "Saturday sounds good." Said Herc and Laf gave a thums up. Peggy started to hear screaming from two friends of her, John and Alex were fighting for the ninth hundred time this month now, what up with them fighting all the time? She questioned herself.

All Peggy heard at the end was, "were done " from both of them, oh dear. She thought, then she saw Thomas and Alex walking hand by hand, Alex outready found someone? Ehaybis wrong with him..wait that..Thomas? Oh shi- She thought.

Angelica got a call from her "boufriend" Church, "Hey Babe" she hated calling him that, "Hey Babe, so I know you and I aren't the best couple but I found someone else.. with a better body. So were done. Au revoir." He hung up, "YES NOE I CAN FINALLY BE WITH THOMA-" before she even finished she saw Alex and Thomas kissing, "... to late ang.. to late.." and she walked off with her sisters.