Chapter 6

Angelica's P.O.V

I was constantly lay in my bed, looking at Thomas recent pictures.. with Alex, his new boyfriend.. dammit Alex.

I took a good look at the picture they took

I took a good look at the picture they took.. then the caption at the bottom, I love you @Alex, I stared at the word love.

I hated that word, love , I envied it! I can't fell love! Not anymore, wanna know why, oh I'll tell you why!

Number 1. John Church has been abusing me for far to ling that I can no longer let myself fall for anyone!

Number 2. Why do I need to love someone if I'm gonna get heartbroken again? No man is worth it!

Number 3. Thomas Jefferson has been the only one who I have ever fell in love with..and now his gone..he has someone else..

I sight, ".." it pretty quite right now.. I'm sure none would here if I just.. sing..

"I like to say we gave it a try."
I sit up straight.
"If like to blame it all on life."
I look at the picture on my phone.
"But maybe we just weren't right.."
I get a notification that said Thomas just updated so I click it and see and picture and me and him.

"I get a notification that said Thomas just updated so I click it and see and picture and me and him

We were doing a research project of how people would dress during the revolutionary war times.. we got and A+..
"But that's a lie, that's a lie."
I moved away from my bed, leaving the phone on it.
"And we can deny it as much as we want, But in time the felling will show."
I took out a picture of the Effile Towe he gave me when he was in Paris.

"Cause sooner or later, will wonder why we have up!?"I went out to my balcony to see Peggy and Eliza in the garden watering flowers

I went out to my balcony to see Peggy and Eliza in the garden watering flowers.
"The truth is everyone knows!"
I don't notice how lose my grip was on the picture and it flew towers the garden.
"Aaaalmost."
I extend my hand to reach it but it was to far so I put my hand down and turned around.
"Almost is Never enough. So close yo being in love."
Memories of when Thomas and I were hugging in the day he came back.
"If I would have known that you wanted me."
I should have loved him back.
"The way I wanted you!"
I dropped to the floor of my balcony, leaning on the wall.
"Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart!"
I start to cry.
"But almost..almost is Never Enough.."
I curle myself into a ball and cry.

______________________________________

Peggy's P.O.V

I suddenly see something on the leaf's, "Hey Eliza, look!" I call my sister, "what is it?" She asked, I take the picture, "isn't this Angis?", "i think it is, let's give it to her.", "alright."

Eliza and I start to go inside the house, going up the stairs, pass me and Elizas Room, and we open Angelica's door, we don't see her but we see her phone on the bed so we look at it.

My and Eliza look at each other, then at the picture, "no..." I mutter under my breath, Eliza cover her mouth, "not Angi too." We quickly look around the room to only find a sobbing Angelica outside on the balcony of her room, "Angi!" We both rush to her aid.

We started to hug her tightly as we all share the pain, we soon notices she started to fall asleep so we try and cary her to bed, she's heavy.

______________________________________

There will also be songs for the other two Schyler, just not too soon.

If you ship jamilton, don't worry it will last for about maybe four chapter of five, which may show the break up.

But don't worry Angi will get better durring the school break

And you will decently enough well see more oh Johny boi.

~Satesfied